MilitaryRP Update [6/21/2019]

• The Garnut

Unfortunately, vehicles will have to wait a little bit before getting implemented. I was on the server trying to push the update with hardly 10-15 players on, and I was getting spammed nonsense out the butt. Going to save this for a better night.

• Sad 5
Just now, br0ken- said:

So from a first impression of the stamina system, From RU base you can barely pass half way to KH, Without jumping or anything, I am not sure how this will affect wars, But I don't think it would affect it in a good way, Granted vehicles make up for that but for newer players I don't think they will like that, I personally think this would be way better if it only affected jumping tbh

I agree with this, or decreasing how fast sprinting brings down stamina. Either way, the amount that stamina is decreased by jumping would need to increase to maybe 20-35% per jump instead so you can jump about 3-5 times before you need to wait for more stamina.

• The Garnut
9 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

for newer players I don't think they will like that, I personally think this would be way better if it only affected jumping tbh

i'm 99% sure you don't like it, and you're trying to dismiss it as "new players won't". If new players are truly your concern, just know that by by default, they will think this is how the server has always worked, and not even put too much thought into the stamina bar, whereas older players have comparisons to make.

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

i'm 99% sure you don't like it, and you're trying to dismiss it as "new players won't". If new players are truly your concern, just know that by by default, they will think this is how the server has always worked, and not even put too much thought into the stamina bar, whereas older players have comparisons to make.

A really good point. Most people that are going to complain right off the bat are players who are accustomed to having the running orignally. Newer players might not like it, but it's what they are going to experience first so they can't really compare anything. Stamina bar is a good addition and I'm looking forward to vehicles adding a counter weight to it (when you're not spammed up the butt to add them)

• 300 IQ 1
6 hours ago, Garnet said:

Unfortunately, vehicles will have to wait a little bit before getting implemented. I was on the server trying to push the update with hardly 10-15 players on, and I was getting spammed nonsense out the butt. Going to save this for a better night.

wEq3pPM.jpg

Vehicles are nice, they're not TOO OP. They can be destroyed easily, but, only US has a vehicle vendor at this moment, the RU side has none. If possible can the US' vehicle vendor get removed, kinda seems unfair that they have access to 'em, but the RU side doesn't. If not, that's understandable. Also, thank you very much for the stamina bar.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
35 minutes ago, Mute said:

Vehicles are nice, they're not TOO OP. They can be destroyed easily, but, only US has a vehicle vendor at this moment, the RU side has none. If possible can the US' vehicle vendor get removed, kinda seems unfair that they have access to 'em, but the RU side doesn't. If not, that's understandable. Also, thank you very much for the stamina bar.

garnet said above he wasnt finished implementing everything brah, chill lmao

• Cringe 1

Can I get the UAz and use it if I get it? I didnt even read anything past Vehicles - Experimental

Edit- I think it would be a good idea if that you can get the donor vehicles, but every time you want to spawn one in game- it requires 1000 dollars or something to make it fair (prices could vary amongst all the vehicles but I thought it was an idea worth sharing) it would also make it so there would be less vehicles out in the map at once.

Edited by Captainswag