Bring Back old 3rd Person And add vehicles.

jas0n

By old 3rd person i mean Before Cs Desert. The main reason 3rd Person was removed was because of head glitching. Well Cs Desert Had lots of hills With little cover. It was really easy to Head glitch on that map. Well as you see there not as much hills and mountains on this map like cs desert. I think the new 3rd person is Pretty much pointless. Cant aim with it well. Only thing its honestly used for is peaking corners. Old 3rd person was nice and it wasn't a issue until cs desert. And seeing as cs desert Is gone and over With we can bring back third person. And if head glitching is still a problem make it against the rules to do so. Back in old cs desert I was told it was against the rules and you can be warned from this. I did play back in old cs desert But i was one of those retarded ass Cpl Who didn't even know the fucking roe. So i dont remember. 

Now my second Suggestion vehicles. Seeing how there is now a sprint bar i think vehicles would be a nice add. You can get to obj faster and wouldn't have to waste your sprint bar. Can be on the obj with a squad with 100% stamina and ready to kick ass.  And I see this is a common Suggestion and saw a couple other Posts about it but i think it be a nice add. And maybe we could add air force. Personally I think air force would be a nice adds. Add helicopters And planes would be pretty neat. Have fucking people raid and parachute from the sky would be fucking amazing. You can do so much with air force. But it just an idea and suggestion. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Winner 1
46 minutes ago, Silo said:

niggas only started getting mad about it in CS Desert

That's just when it got to an unbearable point. It has always been an issue. The third person we have now was changed for a reason. It isn't needed to play the game, just an addition for those to look at their player model for issues and such with their player model.

1 hour ago, jas0n said:

And maybe we could add air force. Personally I think air force would be a nice adds. Add helicopters And planes would be pretty neat. Have fucking people raid and parachute from the sky would be fucking amazing. You can do so much with air force. But it just an idea and suggestion. 

The current map's skybox is so low to the ground, it is almost impossible for staff to fly high above action to spectate it, so adding helicopters and planes would not work at all on this map. As well as it would cause more lag on the server. It is an interesting idea, but those were the main reasons I remember it being removed back in the day, and those reasons haven't changed I don't think.

Edited by Ethan
typo
  • Like 3
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1

I like the 3rd person we have now. It's not as useful as the old one where you could get rid of scopes in general and just 1 tap people. I know I abused it hard and I won't deny it. This new one really just gives you the needs as in being able to peek corners and look slightly above cover. That's all thirdperson should be designed for. Not changing the sniper meta or headglitching the fuck out of people. Vehicles are also in consideration right now so we don't have to worry too much about that. Interesting idea with the air force but as Ethan said sky box is just too low and an air force would be useless. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines