[MRP] Heavy class for 2GA

Ethan

Add a Russian Forces : Heavy Class

Description

The change I want to make is to change the current Russian Forces : Officer (Russian A) to the MW2_Russ model (a similar model but with the face showing), and the Russian A model should be given to the Russian Forces : Heavy class. The Russian Forces : Heavy class would have the old Taliban Army : Heavy's RPK (an AK-47 with different attachments, I am sure Garnet remembers) for its main weapon, and the normal 2GA Makarov as its side arm.

Reasoning

Adding this class would give the Russian Forces an addition weapon to utilize, the Light Machine Gun category of weapon that the US has available through the Marines that Russia has been missing.

• Like 6

+1, US currently has both a shotgun and LMG class for entry that have unlimited slots whereas 2GA's demo is limited to 4. I think demo should be expanded to be unlimited aswell as the addition of the heavy class to compensate for both sides, and to give people in 2GA some more choice and firepower.

• Like 2
Just now, DannKeb said:

I thought that these kind of suggestions weren't allowed?

This isn't a playermodel suggestion, it is a class suggestion, and a part of a class suggestion is the playermodel for the class. The thing that isn't allowed involving playermodels is swapping playermodels for other ones with no change in class. To add this new class, which is the suggestion, we have to swap a playermodel as there is one extra 2GA model, but it has a face showing, and most Officer classes on the server are the ones with faces showing.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

+1 However with the new update I'd think this change would be more fitting with the demolition class. The class is rarely played on because of how underwhelming shotguns are, replacing it could help add more players to those generally empty slots.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Oatlife said:

+1 However with the new update I'd think this change would be more fitting with the demolition class. The class is rarely played on because of how underwhelming shotguns are, replacing it could help add more players to those generally empty slots.

That shotgun 2GA has is the best shotgun in the game as its slug rounds turn it into a sniper with no scope, lmao. Surprised you think it's underwhelming or never used (maybe it isn't used, but should be). It's just a better version of marksman class, but doesn't have scopes. But even then, Army has a shotgun class, and shotguns would be better with the update being able to travel to an objective on vehicle, and get up close on an objective quick.

Just now, Ethan said:

That shotgun 2GA has is the best shotgun in the game as its slug rounds turn it into a sniper with no scope, lmao. Surprised you think it's underwhelming or never used (maybe it isn't used, but should be). It's just a better version of marksman class, but doesn't have scopes. But even then, Army has a shotgun class, and shotguns would be better with the update being able to travel to an objective on vehicle, and get up close on an objective quick.

Regardless, I still barely ever see it used and a switch may encourage more use of it.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1