DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Rust Alpha 5x Update [6/27/2019]

• The Garnut

logo.png

This update is strictly to fix donator permissions, seeing as we have had multiple donators who were not able to redeem their items for just about 40 days now.

All donating users should now automatically be assigned their kits upon reconnection, if this does not work, the command /checkdonate has been implemented for your convenience!

• The Garnut
2 hours ago, draggydx said:

Hey instant craft isn't working and rifle bodies still aren't dropping.

33 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

Also low grade fuel isn't dropping from red barrels.

Did these issue just now pop up?

I'm not too sure about the instant craft, I recently came back and the last time I played it was working which was a month ago. @Unspecified might be able to answer the question. Also rifle bodies were broken when I was playing back then so either it was fixed and it reverted or it was never fixed in the first place.

Edited by draggydx
5 hours ago, Garnet said:

Did these issue just now pop up?

No it has been like that for about a month now (at least), I hopped on the server either yesterday or today and there was still no low grade, only crude oil in those red barrels. Though it’s not like I needed it. I’m not sure about the rifle bodies though.

Edited by Captainswag
18 hours ago, Captainswag said:

No it has been like that for about a month now (at least), I hopped on the server either yesterday or today and there was still no low grade, only crude oil in those red barrels. Though it’s not like I needed it. I’m not sure about the rifle bodies though.

That was intentional in a previous update, Garnet asked about loot tables, we suggested remove low grade and only get crude oil so you can refine it and get larger amounts of low grade. I liked the update, works great, don't know why you want 3 low grade when you can get 7 crude oil and turn that into like 21 low grade instead.

43 minutes ago, Ethan said:

That was intentional in a previous update, Garnet asked about loot tables, we suggested remove low grade and only get crude oil so you can refine it and get larger amounts of low grade. I liked the update, works great, don't know why you want 3 low grade when you can get 7 crude oil and turn that into like 21 low grade instead.

I get all my low grade from fat anyways

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Ethan said:

I liked the update, works great, don't know why you want 3 low grade when you can get 7 crude oil and turn that into like 21 low grade instead.

or you can get both and just have more? Dont know why you would remove this tbh but if you like then ight

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Huskaiii said:

or you can get both and just have more? Dont know why you would remove this tbh but if you like then ight

It was removed because often you would have only 3 low grade from a barrel, half the time low grade and crude, and a small amount of the time both. Now it's just always crude. I know you played the Rust server, did you just never farm the oil barrels for low grade?