EVOLVE moderator staff application

In-game name:  evolve
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:0:192391347
Warns:
nope
Timezone:  central 
Playtime?:  | evolve has played for 274:20:26.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] ENTITY :classic_love:
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]-Garnet Gaming for a year i think (rank-admin)( time-1 year ish)

- CSGO Asylum 1v1 server ( rank-Manager)(time-2 months) 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that choosing me to be staff would be a pretty good move. WHY YOU SAY? First of all, I have exceptional conflict resolution skills brought through endless hours of boring ass minimum wage shitty grocery store time. I feel else then a lousy paycheck working in retail makes you a great negotiator and mediator for old ladies arguing about prices and shit, as a previous staff member I can recall how important this is. I also believe as I am a previous staff member I am very familiar to the motd, I pretty much spent my whole senior year learning every goddamn part of it. I am very accustomed to taking control in the bedroom so taking control in a sit isn’t that different now is it?

As I mentioned in the first paragraph I am a previous admin which means I know the in and outs of commands, rules and basic server functions. I think since I already have these skills I’m immediately an easier pick than a new staff member. I also believe since I have been part of this community for quite some time I know a good amount of you old farts and have at least a decent rep. Lastly I would like to say thanks for considering my application, hopefully I can be back taking sits ASAP 😊 PEACE

(PS. I just moved to a new province which means I know nobody, so else than the gym ill be active as fuck  )

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes twice on garnet during my minging days (I promise they're over)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NOPE DADDY
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5-10 hours a day (ik no life amirite)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? my main thing to do in the real world is to be  that asshole in the gym who wears sunglasses and a backward snap back  also i like to work front-end development on a friends store 
Did you read the staff rules?: EVOLVE

THANKS FOR CONSIDERING 🙂

Edited by IAMEVOLVE
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, {GG}otham said:

And you came back yesterday?

yes, i dont see the problem with that, I left like 2 months ago so the rules are still the same my playtime is still the same my knowledge of the rules didn't fade in that short of a time

Edited by IAMEVOLVE

Je suis désolé, mais vous êtes récemment revenu. Passez quelques jours à rencontrer le nouveau personnel. -1.

(Im sorry, but you have recently returned. Spend a few days meeting the new staff.)

2 hours ago, Reverend said:

-1 app is ok, you came back just yesterday. There are new rules, make sure you look over the new ones. Also you should have got to know people before applying

-1 for the same reason just get to know the rules a lil better

3 hours ago, Reverend said:

-1 app is ok, you came back just yesterday. There are new rules, make sure you look over the new ones. Also you should have got to know people before applying

2 hours ago, Fruit said:

-1 Might get hate for this, but you need to acclimate to the new community. Players go in an out all the time. 

3 hours ago, AshleyC said:

+1/-1 Don't know who you are, though your playtime is good. Imma see what everyone else says about you. HYPERS

I was inactive in-game for some time but im not new or wasn't absent from the community, I have been very active in the forums over my break and I have looked over the rules several times, they haven't changed a big amount at all I don't believe this absence means I am unfit for staff if you could reconsider that would be great, almost every returning staff member that submits an app right away will get accepted even if they don't know everyone yet I would understand if I was gone like 4+ months but 2 months is the longest loa so I would hardly call it a big period of time. Promise I won't letcha down 😉 

get out. we were glad to see you go why are you back now? 

the rules ain't changed, no. it's the people who have changed. theres a whole new set from back when you were actually active (december 2018.) 

• Toxic 7
1 hour ago, Ryder said:

get out. we were glad to see you go why are you back now? 

the rules ain't changed, no. it's the people who have changed. theres a whole new set from back when you were actually active (december 2018.) 

1. who are you lol

2.I was active in-game at the end of april so I don't know what you're on about

3.there is no requirement to know all the staff I know a good chunk so I don't know why everyones mentioning that I have already proved how good I am as a moderator so getting to know people shouldn't be a reason I get declined in my opinion,

try not to be so toxic next time btw 

Edited by IAMEVOLVE

6 hours ago, IAMEVOLVE said:

I was inactive in-game for some time but im not new or wasn't absent from the community, I have been very active in the forums over my break and I have looked over the rules several times, they haven't changed a big amount at all I don't believe this absence means I am unfit for staff if you could reconsider that would be great, almost every returning staff member that submits an app right away will get accepted even if they don't know everyone yet I would understand if I was gone like 4+ months but 2 months is the longest loa so I would hardly call it a big period of time. Promise I won't letcha down 😉 

I agree. you were not gone for an insane amount of time and I doubt anything has changed all too much since then. I don't understand why some people say "You need to meet the new staff" as that makes completely no sense to me, but oh well. I'll give my +1 on these applications since you have so much experience with the server and staffing on it. although my +1 doesn't hold too much weight for DarkRP anyways lol. GL

• Like 1