EVOLVE moderator staff application

I think you should give it a week or two before applying. You just came back from being inactive and it would be good to know that you are dedicated to stay and handle the position.

Edited by Bot_Nottingham
1 minute ago, br0ken- said:

This is why you are perma banned from MRP, Thank god.

And this is why I said you are all toxic. Thank God. You're fucking staff unlike me so instead of provoking shit on an entirely different server maybe you should go play army with your boy toys.

• Cringe 1
  • Toxic 1
Just now, Zach-DLC said:

And this is why I said you are all toxic. Thank God. You're fucking staff unlike me so instead of provoking shit on an entirely different server maybe you should go play army with your boy toys.

Cuz You've gotten blacklisted from staff and perma banned from both servers OMEGALUL

3 minutes ago, Zach-DLC said:

I've restricted your post once in the past month for this type of behavior, and you're still doing it. I don't know what it takes for you to understand - hopefully this temporary forum ban will teach you a lesson. smh

Edited by National1
  • Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1