EVOLVE moderator staff application

5 hours ago, AshleyC said:

+1/-1 Don't know who you are, though your playtime is good. Imma see what everyone else says about you. HYPERS

No shit you don't know who he is. You joined this server 2 weeks ago. You don't know half of the people here

2 hours ago, Enƫity said:

I don't see why Evolve is getting so  much hate, this player was almost the best staff on the team back then. +1

Agreed, this is why I'm going to +1 this application

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, xdJustice21 said:

No shit you don't know who he is. You joined this server 2 weeks ago. You don't know half of the people here

Agreed, this is why I'm going to +1 this application

"Imma see what everyone else says about you." Lol reading level 0.

• Toxic 1
2 hours ago, Hexane said:

-1 Passive aggressive responses. Made no effort to accept constructive criticism. 

Hard to take the "Constructive Criticism" in this thread When all the criticism you're getting is next to useless. Seriously, the guy didn't even leave for that long and has a lot of experience staffing within this community, but people are acting as he left for over a year lmao.

Also, with that specific quote you did against him, the guy was being extremely toxic, there's a difference between insulting someone and giving constructive criticism.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DannKeb said:

Did you even read what the other dude said?

There's other responses in this thread that are completely valid, not sure why all the MRP mains are in this thread. How did he expect to leave for months and get staff the day he comes back?

• Cringe 2
  • Toxic 1
6 minutes ago, Hexane said:

There's other responses in this thread that are completely valid, not sure why all the MRP mains are in this thread. How did he expect to leave for months and get staff the day he comes back?

Yes, there are other valid responses, too bad yours isnt. He hasn't responded ''passive aggresive'' to the valid ones only to the one that was somewhat toxic/unnecessary. What's wrong with MRP people commenting on someones staff app? Some still know him from forums and some MRP people play DRP from time to time. The only thing I agree with is that maybe he should have waited a little longer before applying. 

Edited by DannKeb
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 1
Just now, Hexane said:

So our opinions aren't valid because we're "MRP mains"? Their responses are valid, but that doesn't mean we have to agree with them.

Again, you're acting like this guy left for years, when he was only gone for two. A community doesn't change that fast to the point where he needs time to relearn the server, especially a DarkRP server. Is it such a sin that this EXPERIENCED member on the server wants to help out the server once again? You're acting like it's going to be the end of the world if he gets staff this quick. It's not like he's a completely new player to the community. At the absolute WORST he would need a quick retraining session. I assume he'll be starting from Trial-Mod once again, he's not going to get his original rank back.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
5 minutes ago, DannKeb said:

Yes, there are other valid responses, too bad yours isnt. 

1 minute ago, PrisonNightmare said:

So our opinions aren't valid because we're "MRP mains"? Their responses are valid, but that doesn't mean we have to agree with them..

Just now, br0ken- said:

"constructive criticism"

This is getting off-topic. @National @The King of Rohan @Vernon

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
7 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

I am pointing out that you said it was constructive criticism about a guy being an asshole and that's about it, How is that constructive criticism, And how is it off topic? you ok?

Because now we're talking about my posts, not the staff app they're in.

Edited by hex_

Please leave a +1 or -1 with a reason and leave it at that, regardless if you're a DRP or MRP main. The final decision is made from Managers+ anyway, not based off of the +1/-1 they just kinda help us if we can't come to a decision. 

Toxic ass MRP mains. Fuck ya. XD

Anyway evolve needs some more time. A lot of shit has changed whiles he's been gone and needs time to a adjust so it's a -1.

Edited by Zach-DLC
  • Dumb/Shitpost 3
  • Cringe 1
  • Toxic 3