Discord Update [6/18/2018]

I'm sorry, but I think until you have it 100% running we should stay on TS. Roles are not set, and the process of setting roles can be very scary, as each perm means a lot. As well, you must set priorities. Are soc members > base members? How do DRP fit into priorities. Each faction needs a leader etc... All of this should be made before we get over hyped on Discord.

Discord is hard to set up, and I recommend you get someone familiar with the platform to 100% have it ready before we 100% transfer over. And if we dont 100% transfer over, I feel we will divide the player base. 

Just a few opinions, just seems a little bit early.

Edited by Yazmo ☣
8 minutes ago, Yazmo ☣ said:

I'm sorry, but I think until you have it 100% running we should stay on TS. Roles are not set, and the process of setting roles can be very scary, as each perm means a lot. As well, you must set priorities. Are soc members > base members? How do DRP fit into priorities. Each faction needs a leader etc... All of this should be made before we get over hyped on Discord.

Discord is hard to set up, and I recommend you get someone familiar with the platform to 100% have it ready before we 100% transfer over. And if we dont 100% transfer over, I feel we will divide the player base. 

Just a few opinions, just seems a little bit early.

Not everyone needs a role silly. 

Just now, Crin {GG} said:

Not everyone needs a role silly. 

Every soc member does, every staff does, everyone with any significance does. Plus roles add to the community aspect of TS, and I know they'll give that same identity in discord.

Just now, Yazmo ☣ said:

Every soc member does, every staff does, everyone with any significance does. Plus roles add to the community aspect of TS, and I know they'll give that same identity in discord.

"Pwease let us have roles, i wanna feel special!!!!"

2 minutes ago, Zoro said:

"Pwease let us have roles, i wanna feel special!!!!"

If you want it to put it like that you can. But at the end of day, all members should have some place, or feel some sort of tie that draws them back time and time again. Such little things such as tags give that aspect of belonging. Just something to think about.

Edited by Yazmo ☣
Just now, Yazmo ☣ said:

If you want it to put it like that you can. But at the end of day, all members should have some place, or feel some sort of tie that draws them back time and time again

>Needing a 1-word tag to validate yourself

Image result for lul emote