evity - Staff Complaint/Concern

National

2 minutes ago, Chase said:

I was actually talking to another staff member about being disrespectful towards a higher up. All things said were in TeamSpeak, and in a private staff only channel. I don't harass women kid.

Well seems like National did when he mentioned the "User" of the server and to get them in there because he was "horny as fuck".

Edited by DarkAlias
18 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

You said "I am horny as fuck, Get ______ in here, She might be 14 she might be 18", Which is really fucked up and you saying that as a manager just isn't the wisest thing to do

Think its time to go outside buddy. 🌐WeirdChamp

• Haha 3
  • Winner 1

You expect evity to ban himself, or do something about this? I thought you said you were moving to MRP since evity was a terrible superadmin? You're acting toxic and more as a minge than what a staff member really should be. Either grow up or stay in MRP. -1

The evidence shown was clearly enough for you to be frowned upon let alone your "racism problem". Don't act immature and expect people to look at you as a role model. Lastly, evity is a superadmin, his decision overrules everyone elses except Garnet so good luck changing anything but your forum rep. :classic_dry:

• Dumb/Shitpost 3
2 minutes ago, Enƫity said:

You expect evity to ban himself, or do something about this? I thought you said you were moving to MRP since evity was a terrible superadmin? You're acting toxic and more as a minge than what a staff member really should be. Either grow up or stay in MRP. -1

The evidence shown was clearly enough for you to be frowned upon let alone your "racism problem". Don't act immature and expect people to look at you as a role model. Lastly, evity is a superadmin, his decision overrules everyone elses except Garnet so good luck changing anything but your forum rep. :classic_dry:

In a report against Evity, he would defend his case and not ban himself. Garnet is still above him and comes in for reports on his Super-Admins. 

• Like 1
  • Informative 2

58 minutes ago, National said:

EDIT 2 - I'm also confused of why zack was promoted from user to superadmin, not knowing any staff commands or anything. He hired AshleyC who wasn't required to do any training at all, and he let her go straight into staffing. No staff application or anything. Where zack also falsely unbanned Lika repeatedly whenever she got banned for RDM x2 and Diss in sit (NITRP ban). 

@evity can you explain this? I was kind of confused myself on why/how this zack person appeared out of nowhere with super administrator powers.

Guest Gildarts

LOL.png
post will be locked until garnet responds since this is a garnet matter now.

Edited by Gildarts
  • The Garnut

To my best understanding, National used inappropriate language towards minors on our servers, and was "jokingly racist" on multiple occasions, two things that I do not wish to associated with somebody holding a manager rank within our community.

I agree with the demotion, however, I do think it would be more appropriate to put you under penalty to ensure this behavior doesn't repeat. Going to wait for @evity's input on this.

• Like 5
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1