DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jerry Mitchell - Staff Application

Hatchet

2 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

Bandwagon much?

Or he doesn't want retards who encourage breaking rules and have a bed rep on the staff team. -1 for the reasons below

58 minutes ago, DannKeb said:

You act as like ur never wrong and u admitted to trying to get a bunch of people to break rules. 

2 hours ago, Hatchet said:

Hmmm, nice feedback. Nothing but a ride on the bandwagon set forth by your buddy above as I do not recall you and I having any interactions before. Also, has not been “exactly 7 days”. If you are you are trying to trash me, try to make sure you are correct first.

3 hours ago, br0ken- said:

I don't think you are nowhere near to being fit to be in the staff team as of right now, It seems like you never want to be proven wrong, And just around a week ago you were encouraging US to precap at 10 seconds because "RU do it all the time", - 1

So, I want to understand why I people think I am “toxic”. Only one legitimate claim of a precap was made, which still doesn’t stipulate toxicity, rather a SINGLE misdemeanor against the server rules, where I see people just killing each other and doing even worse things. Everyone else seems to be just going along with the “let’s call him toxic without an actual backing” bandwagon. I would like everyone to understand that I have staffed for this server multiple times, only getting removed from resignation due to my class and work schedule. I have also led and reworked factions such as Army and MP. So right now, it seems like unnecessary salt. I am not trying to sound like i am never wrong, nor have I ever spat in anyone’s face if they were wrong.

If any of my claims are incorrect, please feel free to correct them WITH BACKING TO THEM..

Edited by Hatchet
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Toxic 2

Bandwagon much?

What is with you and saying this? People have their opinion and if it's similar to others, so be it. There is a clear line between people deliberately riding other people's opinions and reacting in a similar way to the info provided, and in this post most of the info has been the interactions others put that you agreed to doing, and them responding to it.

Regardless, I have pretty much been on almost every day I can be, and I still have little to no persona built up from you beside few interactions. 

oh you made a reply

1 minute ago, Hatchet said:

Only one legitimate claim of a precap was made, which still doesn’t stipulate toxicity

shows you actively encourage others to break rules instead of attempting to fix the situation of "RU always pre-capping"

“let’s call him toxic without an actual backing”

What you want them to provide evidence with every opinion they have? These posts are for community feedback and at the end of the day, the community's feedback is only a small portion of your assessment into becoming staff.

3 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

I have also led and reworked factions such as Army and MP. So right now, it seems like unnecessary salt.

This almost means nothing to the current player base considering little to none of the current players were around for MP except for a current vets who stick around, and regardless, this doesn't really help with your image now. Sure you did those things in the past, and granted I don't know the result of them,  lets say they were good. Many current people don't have a positive outlook on you now which looking at your replies and activity I can see why.

Hmmm, good staffing. Making a final judgement based off of one interaction. You also have a problem with your character my man.

Hmmm, nice feedback. Nothing but a ride on the bandwagon set forth by your buddy above

10 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

Bandwagon much?

Honestly, you're killing your own application not by your actions in game, but by your defensive and sarcastic responses to staff opinions. The world isnt out to get you. Dan Gardner, Br0ken, and Dannkebb know each other sure, but it's not like they're best friends. A staff application is meant for staff to evaluate you, crying "bandwagon" just makes you look pretty pathetic. It's so much easier to view that these people just have something against you, instead of actually looking at yourself and seeing what they see in you. Either take their advice and apply again, or continue with the sob story that they're targeting you because they just don't like you. If you choose the latter, don't even apply again. It'd be a waste of our time and your's.

3 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Honestly, you're killing your own application not by your actions in game, but by your defensive and sarcastic responses to staff opinions. The world isnt out to get you. Dan Gardner, Br0ken, and Dannkebb know each other sure, but it's not like they're best friends. A staff application is meant for staff to evaluate you, crying "bandwagon" just makes you look pretty pathetic. It's so much easier to view that these people just have something against you, instead of actually looking at yourself and seeing what they see in you. Either take their advice and apply again, or continue with the sob story that they're targeting you because they just don't like you. If you choose the latter, don't even apply again. It'd be a waste of our time and your's.

At this point, I don’t care if my application is killed. I really don’t understand why people are taking a single incidence that is ubiquitous on this against me, and somehow taking that as I am toxic person. I have not been warned or banned on this server in my time back and if anything, have assisted Duglas in bringing some order into Army. I really just want to understand how I am toxic.

Also, I hope you understand that I am reapplying because my initial application’s denial was from my short duration on this server from a long hiatus. Now, all of a sudden, it is because I am toxic. These claims appear fabricated and show how little the community really takes these applications seriously. 

Do me a favor, just deny this but that won’t be the end of this.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
Just now, Hatchet said:

At this point, I don’t care if my application is killed. I really don’t understand why people are taking a single incidence that is ubiquitous on this server against me, and somehow taking that as I am toxic person. I have not been warned or banned on this server in my time back and if anything, have assisted Duglas in bringing some order into Army. I really just want to understand how I am toxic.

Also, I hope you understand that I am reapplying because my initial application’s denial was from my short duration on this server from a long hiatus. Now, all of a sudden, it is because I am toxic. These claims appear fabricated and show how little the community really takes these applications seriously. 

Listen, if you want to get anywhere with your staff applications ever then learn to accept that people have different opinions on you and don't try to debate with them on it.

Responding to everyone who says something negative in a passive-aggressive way is a way to get denied faster than ever. You are being called toxic because of how you are responding to feedback on your application.

3 hours ago, Hatchet said:

Hmmm, good staffing. Making a final judgement based off of one interaction. You also have a problem with your character my man. 

[Radio] “If someone like you can get 1LT, then I definitely dont have to listen to you”

Comments like these insulting a current staff member is a big no at the beginning as there shouldn't be any bad blood between anyone on the staff team.

Advanced issues found

18 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

At this point, I don’t care if my application is killed. I really don’t understand why people are taking a single incidence that is ubiquitous on this against me, and somehow taking that as I am toxic person. I have not been warned or banned on this server in my time back and if anything, have assisted Duglas in bringing some order into Army. I really just want to understand how I am toxic.

A couple of members do not represent the community when the denial of this application is done the HR member doing the denial will let you know what to work on. Don't throw everyone in a group and say the community is lackluster to applications. You need to take a step back and realize that a couple of comments can't get to you and turn your application into a disaster.

6 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

I am not sure where you're getting "people call me toxic" from, Only one person said that people view you as toxic, I am -1ing because this "one incident" is of you encouraging people to BREAK the rules, Something you don't do as a staff member.

Happens more often that you think on the server, just so you know. No need for a +/-1. I dont really think it will go anywhere.

As for the “one person calling you toxic”:

1 hour ago, rauler said:

-1 army main

1 hour ago, DannKeb said:

-1 One of the worse army mains (And that's really bad)

You act as like ur never wrong and u admitted to trying to get a bunch of people to break rules. 

56 minutes ago, Trip said:

39 minutes ago, skrtskrt said:

Or he doesn't want retards who encourage breaking rules and have a bed rep on the staff team. -1 for the reasons below

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

-1 Based on how you're responding to other -1s, you seem to get easily angered and instead you should take it as something to work on in the future before re-applying if you're application was denied. 

Edited by National1

As both an Army officer and previous staff you should be used to taking lots of criticism, but based off of your responses it looks as if you aren't. I also haven't really seen you on that much, and for the times i have seen you on, you have done some pretty questionable things that have already been explained prior to this reply. I think you should take more time focusing on being an officer and hold off on trying for staff for a bit.

Would like to point out that -1’s and +1’s are negligible and isn’t the deciding factor when it comes to staff applications. Judging from your responses here, I would have to go with a -1. We’ve never met before so I hold nothing against you. From past experiences, taking in criticism respectfully rather than forcing your views on others worked quite well for me. My advice to you is to try and befriend staff members. I can’t guarantee that that’ll dig you out of your shit right now, but hopefully it can clear some things up. Also, no one is out to get you. You may think so, but I can safely say that many people here want you to succeed. Hell, I would even say the staff team needs members more than ever, but right now, you gotta chill for a bit. Focus on your Army officer role, improve your reputation and make some friends that are staff. 

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 2

-1. I was trying to keep an unbiased viewpoint because I had never known you were before now. Your responses to evidence against you, however credible they may be, have been immature and non-constructive.  That is not the way to act as an aspiring staff member and picking fights with some of the top staff on the server only hinders your chances of actually becoming one.

Denied

There is plenty of good feedback here for you to evaluate, Jerry. Look through these replies when you have calmed down, and actually think about what you did wrong. These replies summed up what I wanted to say pretty much, so I will let you look through them and use what you think is helpful to your improvement.

Wait at least two weeks before applying again. I want to see improvement if you want to apply again, if you really want to become a staff member.

• Informative 1