DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [7/21/2019]

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

Assault Rifles

15% more recoil has been added

Recoil has been increased by 70%

Now this could just be me having a slow moment, but what exactly does this turn out into stat wise? 15% onto the current AR recoil? 15% of the current recoil added?

Needless to say though they feel much more balanced and it's a lot more fun not having to cower in fear of random PVT's.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, br0ken- said:

These weapons are just fine, If anything I would say changing the extended mag size to not make it 60 rounds but that's about it

Yeah,45 is pretty good even 40 would work. Maybe revert the magnum round change to bring it back to 15%.  

• Winner 1
3 hours ago, draggydx said:

magnum round change to bring it back to 15%. 

Only change I'd say to make to magnum would be a lowering of the recoil it gives but keeping the damage it gives to change guns from a 4 to 3 shot(to the chest at least). TBH I don't mind the changes too much as rises the TTK and for those that want a lower TTK they need to be able to control recoil.

Only change I'd prefer would be the beta snipers having a firerate of 38 or 40 so that they don't feel obsolete to other snipers since they wont be able to keep up kill wise. Yes it's a slight firerate change, however the difference of milliseconds can really come into play with snipers, also the M95 animation is a bit delayed due to the slow firerate. Plus I think white list weapons should slightly be equal and if not excel to their donor counterparts just because in my mind I see donors as a way to make your arsenal more broadened but shouldn't make you a powerhouse compared to others.

• Like 2

The light machine gun for base factions should have a slightly higher fire rate. I like it being slower, but I think a tweak would make it more viable at holding a position with sustained fire or firing through a wall.

3 hours ago, Ethan said:

The light machine gun for base factions should have a slightly higher fire rate. I like it being slower, but I think a tweak would make it more viable at holding a position with sustained fire or firing through a wall.

☝️