In-game name: Rowan Damisch
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:509715779
Staff members in-game name: Forgot
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): N/A
Date & Time of incident: 2019-07-26 4:30PM 
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Hacking
How long were you banned for?: 10 years
What happened? (include any proof): I got called up after a war by an admin, he said he had a recording of me hacking and that he was going to ban me. I asked if he may show me the video so that I can see it, then I was banned. I don't have proof since I never record my gameplay (but I can start recording my gameplay constantly if it is necessary).
Why should your ban be removed?: Because I did not hack. 

1. I saw a US soldier go up the rope in my pov just as he went up and proceeded to chase him

2. I literally lagged on your screen I was walking on the same spot before my apparent "flick"

3. That same ghillie killed me last time I was alive so I went there assuming he was still there (NLR warn at most)

4. Again the camper killed me last time I went through so I went back assuming he was there

Again, i don't remember the entire game but i either went there cause I was killed there before OR I went there cause I saw someone die there as I was on my way there and especially for the ghillie one, that ghillie was camping at that position the entire war so I kinda also assumed he would be there

1 hour ago, br0ken- said:

After watching the full video, Your story doesn't match the video at all, at no point you die to these guys but you just randomly see them through the wall and judging by your playstyle I am positive that you are using some type of ESP at the very least, I'll wait 6 hours to see your response before making a decision. 

Hide contents

Ngl dude its very sus seeing the video for myself unless you have 20/20 hearing for the following

Reloads 

Minor moments 

Gun switching 

There is no way the aimbot isnt possible really due to how garrys mod works but ngl unles you got TS call outs or the best player on 2ga rn it looks like you got walls

15 hours ago, Trip said:

-1 due to you having to good of luck knowing where people are and quite obvious walls when looking over footage 

Edited by ScoutScouter
18 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Your explanation for these moves are weak and clearly not true. The snapping onto a dude in the sky proves that you had aimbot. -1

If he aim bot he would lock on 2ga as well probabaly unless hes toggling it on and off but yeah I see good point