In-game name: 1MD WO Acid
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:91821617

Warns: A few Warnings For FailRp/ Due to self damage for rockets
Timezone: Pacific Time

Playtime?: 256:25:50
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): None
Past experiences as staff: I've been staff of three other servers two Minecraft servers and one Rust
            How do you plan on benefiting our server?  To start with i not really the kind of person who plan what i'm going to ,but over all my plan i just just to help where ever i can and do what i can to help improve myself and the server. I've played This server A fair amount recently and I've really enjoyed my time on i just want to give back to the community in anyway i can (Also its seem kinda fun to be a mod so why not atleast try).

I've had a fair amount of  time getting used to the position on staff even if this would be my first staff position on Garrys mod. I hope I'll join your ranks as a staff of the server if you want to ask me anything else feel free to add me on steam. Hope you have a good rest of your day/night.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP: I Was Banned For Accidental mass ,but got figured out and i got unbanned 10 minutes later because it was a misunderstanding
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None to this server
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a lot of free time it varies form day to day but i might be on average an hour and a half.

Explaining how you have a lot of time on the server in about a paragraph isn’t going to sway anyone. While yes you’ve been on the server for a while, you already addressed that in your playtime. We understand this subconsciously with those numbers.

47 minutes ago, Acid said:

To start with i not really the kind of person who plan what i'm going to ,but over all my plan i just just to help where ever i can and do what i can to help improve myself and the server. 

You admitted that you really don’t have anything unique to bring to the table other than say your going to improve yourself and the server.  Landon also pointed out the abundant amount of grammatical errors. All this gives off a vibe that you didn’t spend much time or thought into this.

4 hours ago, Landon said:

You need way more in your paragraphs and there are a lot of grammatical errors in the little you do have.

I suggest either letting someone else read your application or uses a grammar and spelling check website before posting it. Sometimes when you re-read your paragraphs, you don't see the little mistakes. You also should add on to your paragraphs on what you are going to do to make the server better. It does't look like you put a lot of time into this application. Going to be a -1 for me (for now).

P.S this is the site that I use, if you are interested https://www.scribens.com/

Edited by Spencer

Personally, grammar, spelling, and the length of your answers don't matter as they really don't say much by themselves. They don't tell us any important information about whether or not you'd be a good addition to the staff team. But your provided answer doesn't actually answer the question that is being asked. You are one of the US that I haven't ever had a conversation with, BUT I've also seen you around quite a bit for quite a while so I could excuse that. In the end, I've gotta -1 this because your application doesn't meet the minimum requirements in terms of what is being asked, and although I've seen you around I don't believe I could evaluate your potential as staff.

-1 not for the reasons listed above but because I’m not sure acid could handle staff he seems easy to pressure and may not have the resolution required to make judgments on other people. Outside of that though he’s a great player on the server 

On 7/28/2019 at 9:09 PM, Landon said:

I suggest you take a lot more time writing your app. You need way more in your paragraphs and there are a lot of grammatical errors in the little you do have.

-1 for now

I have to agree with Landon and everyone else, looks like you rushed through writing it out and is very short and full of grammatical error. I talked to in-game before and you seem like a smart, chill guy, never had any problems and always willing to help but the application is a little to short. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to give a -1 for now. I wish you the best of luck though.

Denied

Take the criticism you have received through the these member's -1s seriously, and improve upon your mistakes. You don't seem to have taken this application that seriously.

Wait at least 1 week before applying again.