Jim Trash's Staff Application

JimTrash

In-game name: Jim Trash

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73347200

Warns: No active warns.

Timezone: MST

Playtime?: | PDSS GVS Jim Trash has played for 1534:44:00.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, with OBS.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Draggy, Aidan, Landon

Past experiences as staff: I got up to mod on Garnet MRP back in 2016, but had to leave due to my computer breaking. | Started working on and coding a Gmod server about a year ago but decided to scrap it. | That’s it aside from useless staffing on Minecraft.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

With benefiting the server, I plan to use my activity and work ethic. I consider these two to be some of my greatest strengths. With activity, I get on the server for about 7 hours a day, around 4 PM to 11 PM MST, so I’m on for a good amount of the active hours of the server. During this amount of time, I’m never doing anything aside from running around the base, talking in Teamspeak, or reading what people are saying in OOC during peacetime, so I plan on using this downtime more effectively by solving of the problems people have during their time on the server.

With my work ethic, when I’m given the task to do something, I will put my very best into it. I’ve done my best to show this with the constant doc work and various tasks I’ve done for all the factions I’ve been in so far and with the work I did as staff back when I first applied. As an Officer and the leader in 2GA, I did all of my duties pretty frequently and to the best of my ability, often being commended for all the work I did. Duties such as in Tryouts, Recruit Training, and a lot of doc work. I spent a pretty short amount of time as staff the first time, but my work ethic back then was equal to greater than my officer work with all the sits I did. I know that was about three years ago and people change, but I plan to show that I can achieve the same or greater amount of dedication and drive that I had back then. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I’ve never been banned, but I have been warned about three times that I can recall. The first was back in February of 2018 for Attempted RDM because I hit someone with the goat bleat against my best judgment. For the second, in late September of 2018, I was warned for FailRP when I did 12 damage to myself with RPG. I did end up appealing that after Phantom told me that you had to do 15 damage to get warned. Lastly, in around November of 2018, I was warned and jailed for RDM by Phantom after shooting someone that was stuck in the recruit room door. They didn’t report me or anything, he had just seen me kill them and just did his job as staff.   

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: The last application I made was back in November of 2016. It was accepted.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have most of the active hours of the server to contribute to staffing, so around 7 to 8 hours. It shouldn’t change too much during the school year. If so, it will be around 6 to 7 hours a day.

Edited by JimmyEugeneTrash
Small typo
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 4
  • Creative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Im Dream said:

nigga you said you were joining the army

I have no recollection of saying that. Even though it’s been almost 3 years and it’s pretty hazy, I’m sure I made a post stating that my computer had broken, not that I was joining the army.

Edited by JimmyEugeneTrash
  • Like 1

After being in several factions with Jim, (one with him being in a leadership position over me, and now with me as his leader,) I can safely say that he is one of the most dedicated players on Garnet. Don't let his joking attitude and detached humor get away from the point that Jim cares about this community. After everything being taken away from him in the DF wipe, Jim didn't hesitate to continue pushing in this server, and never took it personally. That's about as mature as you need to be to be staff on Garnet. For this and much more, +1

• Like 3