Ares Shrike/PKM Balancing

Silo

Description: I am suggesting that the Ares shrike should be nerfed Currently It is basically a 50 Damage 200 Round SMG. The Firerate is just a little slower than any SMG. Currently, Its basically makes the PKM look like a nerf gun, Outside of damage. The Ares Shrike has 200 More Firerate than the ares shrike and has 100 more bullets. Nerfing both PKM Damage, and making the guns look identical would balance, either make PKM have 100 More bullets and 200 more fire rate or do the opposite and nerf the ares shrike.

Reasoning: Currently Jug/Cachet have unbalanced weapons, 2 classes with the Ares shrike on the US is OP as fuck. The PKM is basically Unused on Prestige, while Ares shrike is literally the only Gun people with Cachet use. 

Additional Information:
ce8285afdb0e865d9391e8480e1be9a1.pngF56960F88B9A76B721AA5E8A8F2C734BDC7E4D50

Below comment wether you think ares shrike should be nerfed or PKM should be buffed the match the opposite weapon

• 300 IQ 2

The Ares is extremely strong and added to a class that can outrun all the others makes it difficult and unfun to fight against. I think the gun should either be replaced by the m60, or nerfed to match the Russian equivalent, the PKM +1

Edited by Oatlife
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1

You don’t need to change the PKM it’s completely fine, I stopped using jugg awhile back because the guns hit reg horrible and only 3/10 shots would actually hit unless something was changed since then which I don’t know of anything that has I’d say just leave it as is or fix its fire rate 

15 minutes ago, Harris said:

You don’t need to change the PKM it’s completely fine, I stopped using jugg awhile back because the guns hit reg horrible and only 3/10 shots would actually hit unless something was changed since then which I don’t know of anything that has I’d say just leave it as is or fix its fire rate 

1 hour ago, Linus said:

200 Round SMG

bruh.

8 hours ago, Linus said:

bruh.

Like I said I stopped using it a long time ago and didn’t know that anything had changed so no need to bruh me 😂, but if it is such a problem then I wouldn’t mind +1 cause I’ve always wanted balance for both sides 

it was like a SMG back then too only problem was that the fire rate would break and split in half and keep the horrible inaccuracy and you wouldn’t know where you were shooting because it was broken  

Edited by Harris