DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [9/17/2019]

Nutter

• The Garnut
6 hours ago, Jackal said:

I could be mistaken but I remember regarding SMG firerates that if they fell between a certain value in CW they would/wouldn't shoot fast because of tickrate. I again could be wrong but I remember having a situation like this occur all the way back on Taiga where all that needed to happen for SMGs is have a certain value. I know that the previous values used to be generally 1.1k for firerate at least when you examine the stats ingame which seemed to be the magic number for the SMGs to shoot at what was the intended firerate. Granted that value of 1100 could be very well different and possibly a bit lower.

Generally multiples of 22 worked well, IE: to get a 1000 firerate, I would set the RPM to 990. By doing that however, whenever the server would hiccup people would complain about firerates being wonky by either going abnormally quick or slow if you can recall. This was especially prevalent with ARs.