DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

7 hours ago, Cracker (Warmpupper) said:

Oh I couldn’t care less about campaign. A lot of us just hate this futuristic bullshit haha.

I Agree I miss the black ops 1/MW2-3 Days that was when cod was decent now it's just a shitpile of rocket jumps and quick scopes but everyone has their own opinion

7 hours ago, The Great Trixie said:

Why I don't care for Black Ops 4.

1. It will be a very heavy game weighing a lot of space, if Black Ops 3 is 30GB, imagine this game's file size.
  2. It's coming out wayy too soon after Black Ops 3.
  3. Quick money grabber.
  4. Most likely will need a very high end PC to run it.

#2 lmao. its been 3 years.

TBH the Black Ops series have always been my favourite call of duty 3 year plateaus. Out of all the shit futuristic games, BO3 was the best. IMO BO1 and 2 also has some of the best game play and mechanics ever. Wager system, fresh customizable load outs etc...

I am looking forward to BO4, and it bothers me to see some of the comments in this section. First of all having a fresh good looking HUD does not mean it’s simillar to IW. Second, the games release on a 3 year plateau where one of the 3 companies get to make a game. Third, both the trailer and the gameplay seems great. It’s exactly what a call of duty game SHOULD look like IMO, I would like for you guys to tell me why you don’t like it and not just “shit game” 

For my final thoughts, the BR game mode is a chance for a AAA title to innovate on a popular game mode. They don’t even have to call it BO4 they could of released it as a separate game. So I am grateful that it’s free, and will provide fresh, replayable experiences. 

• Like 1

COD just doesn't feel fun for me anymore. It's always the same formula pumped out every year, with a few new bells and whistles. It's not a "new experience", it's a static map that you kill each other with. There are now more competing competitors unlike a couple years ago, when the main competitors was Battlefield, that I think are doing it better.

Not to mention the whole BR thing, sounds like a cash in/cash out type thing. Call of duty doesn't seem like a type of game to have a Battle Royale gamemode, like Metal Gear Solid V PP doesn't seem like a type of game to have a Kill confirmed game mode.

Edited by Tripppy
  • The Garnut

About the only cool thing about the new CoD is their new battle royale gamemode. Other than that, they really need to stop releasing gay futuristic exo-suit games with zombies for the kids, and just remaster MW1 and 2