Apologies for posting cringe

Thanks for the apology but as a future notice, think before you say. It's pretty cheesy but it works. It's saved my ass a couple time and I can assure you it'll help you. Before you post, ask yourself: Hey, will this be degrading or rude? If it is, don't post it or re-word it. You don't want to have a really bad red with the community because you just say what's on your mind. 

Hope you take my advice. 🙂

• Informative 1
16 minutes ago, petal-chan said:

Thanks for the apology but as a future notice, think before you say. It's pretty cheesy but it works. It's saved my ass a couple time and I can assure you it'll help you. Before you post, ask yourself: Hey, will this be degrading or rude? If it is, don't post it or re-word it. You don't want to have a really bad red with the community because you just say what's on your mind. 

Hope you take my advice. 🙂

She has a point, unless you are actually a harmless retard like myself, think before you say stuff.

32 minutes ago, Im Dream said:

smh these three simple words got more of your attention than every of my attempt at helping you in 3D modeling/texturing/mapping

People rather react to negativity to validate how their feeling towards something. The positive points are usually ignored. 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Duel said:

Man hasn't realized after 3+ years that he's run mostly everyone that's competent, who've wanted to help him in the community, away from the server lmao

No nvm my bad it's all these little kids that somehow keep popping out of nowhere instead of the mature folk, hecka cringe response Duel

Am I competent Daddy Duelly uwu?

• Winner 1
  • The Garnut
2 hours ago, Im Dream said:

smh these three simple words got more of your attention than every of my attempt at helping you in 3D modeling/texturing/mapping

I mean, I only ever shut down your "attempts to help" because to my best recollection you've only ever reached out to help with mapping, and typically I had Diomonder working on a project. Furthermore, I have not been the most active for the majority of 2019, and only recently have I began dedicating the majority of my time to working on Garnet. I didn't see you reaching out, but you did take note of the fact that I returned to the community. 

I do understand your frustration because you didn't receive too many follow ups to your posts in the past, but I'd be more than happy to cooperate with you nowadays.

• Friendly 1
  • The Garnut
1 hour ago, CodyDrax said:

People rather react to negativity to validate how their feeling towards something. The positive points are usually ignored. 

I mean, that post was entirely a joke which for some reason provoked an extremely serious reaction. As for your follow up response to me "pushing those who are trying to help away", i'm sorry you feel that way, and you can feel free to contact me directly if you wanted to talk about the subject.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:08 PM, Garnet said:

The comment section here really does remind me that this community is on a downward slope 😬

The community is in a downward slope. It's up to you to fix it. Not retard kids that just learned how to use a computer. You. 

• Like 4
  • The Garnut
11 minutes ago, Krimzin said:

The community is in a downward slope. It's up to you to fix it. Not retard kids that just learned how to use a computer. You. 

I'm not sure in what universe living in, but all I have the ability to do is reinforce or introduce new servers rules and punish existing players, I cannot change the behavior of others.

So no, it's not up to me, I can however ban people who are not behaving correctly.

• Like 1