Family Sharing

I originally played on a family shared account, known as 11B DS SFC Steven Crowder. I noticed the global update disabled Family sharing. My issue with this is I donated and got a good bit of whitelisting/progress on that account. If Garnet or anyone that would be able to consider transferring my donation and WL/rank over to my main account which isn’t banned, that would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted easily through the Garnet discord or the team speak, for follow up questions/concerns about my current issue. 

-Thanks anyways

Steven

Edited by StevenCrowder
Miss-spelling

My MRP name is Steve Crowder on that one. Due to the account already using Steven Crowder, I had to change it. I simply was logged into the Steven Crowder account one day and decided to join. From there on I was grinding out wars till this update happened. Note: My account with gmod is not banned just never played that server on that account before.

Edited by StevenCrowder
Clear explaination
5 hours ago, StevenCrowder said:

My MRP name is Steve Crowder on that one. Due to the account already using Steven Crowder, I had to change it. I simply was logged into the Steven Crowder account one day and decided to join. From there on I was grinding out wars till this update happened. Note: My account with gmod is not banned just never played that server on that account before.

Just buy it again bro

Guest Gildarts
28 minutes ago, Bendak said:

No you got it all wrong. Getting a new copy of Gmod isn't his problem. His issue was the fact that he bought donators on that account and needs them swapped from one account that can't be used anymore to another one.

@StevenCrowder Go to the Donation Support section on the forums and follow the proper format given. Try and get the Steam ID of the old family shared account that you used and then post the one you use now. That should hopefully do the trick. As far as your whitelists, they can be given back to you once you log back in game as long as someone hasn't removed you from Army docs, which they shouldn't have done. 

If he cant he can just buy gmod on his other account.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines