MasterH724's Staff Aplication

MasterH724

In-game name: MasterH724
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:457086998
Warns: NLR (was a mistake and not done with malice intent but I take full responsibility)
Timezone: GMT
Playtime?: 92:0:9
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? Bradley 350 and SugarMyNuggets
    Past experiences as staff: a few discord servers, the biggest holding 1000 members, and a Minecraft server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

there are a few reasons why you should choose me over other applicants. one of these reasons is that I care quite a lot about the health of the server and the enjoyment factor, garnets dark RP community is the best community I've ever been apart of and to be able to play a part in helping everything run would be great! I have a lot of respect for the current staff team as I know sometimes the player base does not make the job easy, if I was helping out id be able to be on a lot. I believe having past experience with moderating large servers is definitely quite a good skill to have when it comes to a position like the one I'm applying for, I have the patience to hear both sides of the story in a sit and making sure any punishment given out is 100% justified.

while 90 hours may not sound like a lot compared to a lot of the other applicants I plan to increase this time drastically due to the fact my enjoyment on this server is immense, not to mention on weekends I tend to stay up to about 3 am while still waking up early (10 am) meaning ill be able to be on a lot to make sure the server is not experiencing issues. I'm not gonna claim I'm going to be THE BEST mod on the server but what I can guarantee you is that I will be the best mod I can be on the server. I'm more than happy to sacrifice real-life events if I'm needed that day which I feel could be valuable to the team. I've had great experiences with the staff team on the server and I respect the amount of effort you guys put into keeping this server in shape and id love to help give that experience to other players on the server, which while not easy, should hopefully easier due to my good knowledge of the rules.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I once swore on a discord server and the bot automatically banned me (i know, it's a disgusting crime)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: May 12th
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I barely sleep and I'm at school for about 6 hours so quite a lot of time
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I have none
Did you read the staff rules?: MasterH724

Played with you last night. Older then I expected you to be but you were still fairly chill. However, you should clean up your paragraphs for punctuatiom and stuff. Anyway, you seem to know your stuff so take this fat +1

Edited by Zach-DLC