DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Michael S. - Moderator Application

In-game name: Gamefighter 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67316597
Warns: From what i see now its 1 for rdm and a warn stack for being afk on a job. (I might have fallen asleep)
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 171:13:50 as of making this application.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes I do. I have it for this exact thing.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes I have the ability.
    Referral(s): Don't remember their names 😞
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I know most of what a admin must be from watching other admins as they work. I have always wanted to be a admin for this server for month but never got the change because of school and such. But now I have more time and I want to help this server be better in anyway in my power. My brother used to be a admin on another server before and I learned a few things watching him. I red over the rules here fully at some point so I also know almost every rule on here.

I think you can choose me over other application cause I also wanted to be a admin on this server ever since I grew into liking this server. I would do my best to do my part as a admin here because I've been here long enough to know what a admin stands for here. With the time I got, I could help with what I know and maybe learn some more things about how a admin works here. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No, I know to respect the rules.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Normally after I get off work which is about 9:30 and I play for a few hours.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Manly play apex or seige with friends along side with my youtube that I like live streaming on.
Did you read the staff rules?: Gamefighter

Edited by Gamefighter1235

Edit your application to show your exact warns. Find your warns with /warnmenu while in the server. List your actual playtime. Use /playtime (name or Steam ID). If you do fix these, you'll have a much higher chance to be accepted.

>Edit: You fixed your application which shows you made an effort to follow directions and go through the replies. Good job.

Edited by ShadowKing
The staff application was fixed.
1 hour ago, ShadowKing said:

Edit your application to show your exact warns. Find your warns with /warnmenu while in the server. List your actual playtime. Use /playtime (name or Steam ID). If you do fix these, you'll have a much higher chance to be accepted.

Agree with Shadow, we need specific values.

Please make your paragraphs a bit more lengthy with why we should choose you, and then I'll give my response.

17 hours ago, ShadowKing said:

Do what shadow said and you have my +1 but for now its a -1

On 11/9/2019 at 2:00 AM, Gamefighter1235 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I know most of what a admin must be from watching other admins as they work. I have always wanted to be a admin for this server for month but never got the change because of school and such. But now I have more time and I want to help this server be better in anyway in my power. My brother used to be a admin on another server before and I learned a few things watching him. I red over the rules here fully at some point so I also know almost every rule on here.

I think you can choose me over other application cause I also wanted to be a admin on this server ever since I grew into liking this server. I would do my best to do my part as a admin here because I've been here long enough to know what a admin stands for here. With the time I got, I could help with what I know and maybe learn some more things about how a admin works here. 

I feel as if you put in little effort into ur paragraphs. Buff them up and fix ur grammer and ill give you a  +1. Until then im giving you a  -1.