DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Timb3r's Staff Application

Timb3r

In-game name: _timb3r
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): 0:0:91916197
Warns: 0
Timezone:EST
Playtime?: 27hrs

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES (use Teamspeak as well as discord constantly, in order to speak with friends

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes (unfortunately i had a YouTube channel for a few years, the cringe shall never be known)

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?: I don't remember the name if im going to be honest

Past experiences as staff: I used to be an admin over n the old OTAT TTT server (Miss those days tbh, good times)

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Ive been playing Garry's mod forever, its actually one of the first games i ever got on Steam. I think i have something crazy like 900 hours maybe? Either way DarkRp has always been something me and my buddies have always done. Its kept us together over the years, despite moving away from each other. Lately we've been using this server specifically. I noticed i always seem to find myself teaching some of the newer players what to do, as well as regularly and friendly interacting and helping the staff around. I tend to be on later in the day when staff is low, so i help as much as i can. The other day im the guy that discovered the spawnpoint for the jail had been reset to a random building. All in all i think its just time to apply for staff, its something im interested in, id for sure love to get deeper in the community to know everyone better, and im definitely around and on the server enough to be a good help.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No, i always tend to follow the rules. No ban's or Warns ever.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, this is my first time.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A good amount of time actually, i work 24hrs on and 48 off. And i tend to be on later in the day when staff is low, so my time i can be on is pretty extensive and flexible.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? If you mean outside gaming, i  mostly do some  MMA training and going to school/studying for paramedic. Other than that, Netflix, Rainbow 6, and Gmod on my free time.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

Hello! Thank you for taking your time to apply for Garnet Gaming DarkRP staff membership, however, your application has an error. I believe you should re-read the staff rules here: 

Next, find your exact playtime in-game with /playtime (username) and then put the exact numbers (with colons) in the playtime area. For my own response, the minimum is 2 paragraphs for the question "why should we choose you over other applicants". The application isn't bad so far, so I don't mind. Other than these problems then I'd be happy to have you on board.

• Informative 1
41 minutes ago, Timb3r said:

Playtime?: 27hrs

Ive been playing Garry's mod forever, its actually one of the first games i ever got on Steam. I think i have something crazy like 900 hours maybe? Either way DarkRp has always been something me and my buddies have always done. Its kept us together over the years, despite moving away from each other. Lately we've been using this server specifically. I noticed i always seem to find myself teaching some of the newer players what to do, as well as regularly and friendly interacting and helping the staff around. I tend to be on later in the day when staff is low, so i help as much as i can. The other day im the guy that discovered the spawnpoint for the jail had been reset to a random building. All in all i think its just time to apply for staff, its something im interested in, id for sure love to get deeper in the community to know everyone better, and im definitely around and on the server enough to be a good help.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes

I know I am not a DRP main but still -1. With only 27 hours of play time I do not believe the community knows you to well and you do not have the experience on Garnet to be a very good staff. Your paragraph is good but needs to be beefed up a little bit. ( I have not even read the staff rules for DRP but just by looking at other staff apps I knew what to do). I feel this may have been a bit rushed so take some time to edit it and I will gladly change this to a +1. 

5 hours ago, Timb3r said:

You need to read the staff rules. Lying in a staff application is a very bad first impression; especially when you're lying about going over the rules for the role you are applying for. It's a simple, easy thing to do and for some reason players manage to skip that part. Consider reading the staff rules and fixing your application or you will never be accepted.

Edit: It has been 18 hours since you were told to revise your application and actually read the staff rules. I am not changing my vote no matter what you change from this point. -1

Edited by ShadowKing
Still refuses to edit application.