Reyna - Ban Appeal

rejectedreyna

7 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Lmao " harrassment " because for some reason you like to break rules around me. I report every rule breaker I see and you saying I " harass " you. I would like to see proof that I " harass " you day in day out as you claim. 

Imma go off topic and say that you've tried to manipulate staff your way by maliciously using Screenshots. You've done it to me, and to another player. Any time a staff goes against you, you find a reason to shit on them (For me it was bias because i wouldn't warn people). I wouldn't go as far as harassment, but at this point you are more toxic than you are contributing to the staff team and the community.

4 minutes ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

When are you ever on the server and " harassment " because I tell lowerups to stop abusing? How does that work. 

Does it matter how long he's been here? This is another example of your toxicity in the community. You can't take a single piece of criticism without saying, 'Toxic'. 

Even today, you were being toxic to Blair (who is ex-staff) saying that he was abusing his TS powers (When he didn't have any). And when me and a few others told you he didn't have any you replied with this gem.

https://gyazo.com/ed74fed97a3d49cf6b01db1db1d6a785

Try and say you aren't toxic.

Concludes my rant, ill take it to DMs so don't roast me.

Edited by Kicks
  • Winner 1
6 hours ago, rejectedreyna said:

This is the second time in one day Snippy has harassed me.

Reporting you for breaking rules is not harassing you. Harassing you would be following you around all day making fun of you, cussing you out, but all I do is report u when u break a rule. You're the who runs around screaming snippy more like stinkie and being just extra op in pms.

1 minute ago, Kicks said:

Imma go off topic and say that you've tried to manipulate staff your way by maliciously using Screenshots. You've done it to me, and to another player. Any time a staff goes against you, you find a reason to shit on them (For me it was bias because i wouldn't warn people). I wouldn't go as far as harassment, but at this point you are more toxic than you are contributing to the staff team and the community.

Does it matter how long he's been here? This is another example of your toxicity in the community. You can't take a single piece of criticism without saying, 'Toxic'. 

Even today, you were being toxic to Blair (who is ex-staff) saying that he was abusing his TS powers (When he didn't have any). And when me and a few others told you he didn't have any you replied with this gem.

https://gyazo.com/ed74fed97a3d49cf6b01db1db1d6a785

Try and say you aren't toxic.

you guys literally all spammed me with " he doesnt have powers " and when I was moved into ur channel it was saying blair did it. IDK why but it wasy saying blair was kicking me out and moving me in. You guys literally moved me in to talk shit about me and I wasnt the only person you did this to.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
1 minute ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

you guys literally all spammed me with " he doesnt have powers "

Ok? It's because he told us that you were being toxic to him. So we explained to you. 

last response.

Edited by Kicks
Just now, Kicks said:

Ok? It's because he told us that you were being toxic to him. So we explained to you. 

last response.

All i said was " dont abuse ur ts powers " and all of u spammed me so i was joking and called you toxic like you do in @ chat. I probably have ss of that to provide.

3 hours ago, TBFYKingSnippy said:

Reporting you for breaking rules is not harassing you. Harassing you would be following you around all day making fun of you, cussing you out, but all I do is report u when u break a rule. You're the who runs around screaming snippy more like stinkie and being just extra op in pms.

If you think following me around and looking for any rules I may be breaking is not harassment.
You have no respect for others obviously. I wasn't doing anything to you. Nothing. I was just
having fun as a hobo lol. If you seriously think a floating prop that isn't a dick or a swastika
but is something that took me a while to create is ban worthy. You're obviously witch hunt-
ing me and you deserve to be demoted 100%, not one person in this thread has said you
were in the right, neither in the last one. According to this thread, you are called, "toxic,"
which I 100% see wherever is coming from, you attack others on the game because of outside
issues and you need to stop. 

Let me begin my posting with saying, this entire mess is absolutely undeniably pathetic by every means.

*Deep Breath*

@rejectedreyna You began your post by saying that you were "having fun as a hobo making ghasts from Minecraft and placing them in the sky not harming anyone.

This statement is an admittance of guilt, so any punishment given in the sit is absolutely valid, so no, the warn should not be removed, and the ban not lifted. As is stated in the appeal format, 

Warn/Ban appeals are no place for apologies, only appeal if you've been unrightfully warned or banned.

Now, moving along, you proceeded to mention that the staff member (reporter) asked that you not be verbal warned, and the handling staff member adhered to his request. Although Snippy may be a higher staff member, if he is the reporter in an in-game report, he has no power in how it should be handled, HOWEVER he, as well as any other player in his situation, can make suggestions as to how he would like for you to be punished. You even tried to make such a suggestion when you "politely asked for a verbal warn." The handling staff member, however, is in complete control and has final say in the situation, you have no right nor reason to appeal a warning where you did in fact commit the offense which the warning was issued for.

Vergo, the presiding staff member, even stated that "Like I said I didn't think it was too big of deal so I just asked if he would want a verbal or warn not a verbal,warn,jail or warn and jail like I normally do. When I do sits I usually let the reporter decide what the punishment they would like. Plus, you wouldn't have gotten banned if you didn't have so many warns." This shows that he does not favor snippy, as he will usually allow the reporter to decide the punishment, therefore, if the reporter was not snippy, this likely would have turned out the same exact way. Aside from that, this is your THIRTEENTH OR FOURTEENTH Warn, you clearly have no care nor concern for the rules if you have anywhere even close to that amount.

You proceed to mention how Snippy allegedly "harasses you" consistently in-game, yet, in my eyes, he is only trying to see to it that you are following the rules, which is arguably his job as a Lead Moderator. You have shown no SUBSTANTIAL proof of you being relentlessly targeted and/or harassed by Snippy, which leads me to believe that you are making it up as a plea for attention, and/or to create a witch hunt targeted at Snippy for offenses, quite frankly, he did not commit.  

Now, I am going to deal with you fools one by one. 

12 hours ago, RealIoms said:

Snippy was harassing Reyna all day reporting him for anything he can and Snippy has changed not for the good. +1 for unban and +1 for Snippy being retrained.

Snippy  has been trying to get bhim warned all day so that the console can ban him because Reyna didnt do anything wrong enough to get banned 

There seems to be a lack of evidence to substantiate any such allegations against Snippy...? He didn't do anything wrong? Yeah, tell that to the screenshot friend. You are clearly friends with the accused in this situation, therefore your opinion should be voided on the matter of bias.

10 hours ago, RealIoms said:

Snippy is trying to control the lower staff when we are taking sits he trys to make us warn and ban people when they shouldnt be 

Again, I would greatly appreciate evidence, your claims are laughable if anything, and have no grounds to them whatsoever. Again hearsay without evidence to back up your pathetic claims, not consequence should come to snippy on behalf of this claim.

@RealIomsYou have been demoted on two separate occasions from staff and permanently banned on 6 separate occasions. I advise @Entity and the rest of the Operators devision to ignore every word you have to say, as you in yourself, are deceitful and untrustworthy. 

10 hours ago, rejectedreyna said:

100% true and he needs consequences from it. 
I'm literally so tired of being harassed by him.
I'm almost positive around 6 of my warns are
from Snippy.

You fool, who are you to say who needs to face the consequences of their actions when, since the 23rd of October, (BAN WIPE) you have been banned 5 different times, however, only 3 were not removed/appealed. How are you going to say that you are an innocent little player who is being harassed by the admin who clearly is not trying to discipline him for his obviously wrong actions and violations of numerous server rules.

11 hours ago, RealIoms said:

he was getting harassed by him all day 

Hearsay 

Now, on behalf of myself and all of the other competent unbiased members of this community:

@DarkAlias @Entity and other operators 

This ban was obviously justified by the screenshots provided by the reporter, there is no substantial evidence to say that snippy did anything except report a player for breaking our server rules, a duty which he took on when he became a moderator and staff member in our community. Please hear and understand my logic, and don't become lost in the utter nonsense that these fools are trying to convince you has any solid reason whatsoever. I plead you to please use reason when deciding the outcome of this report, do not convict an innocent person of phantom offenses.

That's my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1
1 hour ago, El_Nino_Loco said:

which leads me to believe that you are making it up as a plea for attention

Stopped reading right here, the amount of biased friends that Snippy has in this community is insane.
I'm done engaging with the community and I will continue to stay in my small friend group no longer
helping anyone. I try to make the server fun and creative, but people like you and Snippy ruin it all.
"You fool," if you're saying this in a forums posts, you have some kind of hatred towards me or 
is just completely biased towards Snippy. If you think me building a fucking Minecraft Ghast in the air
is a reasonable warn, you should leave the server. All I try to do is better the server but Snippy knit picks
everything I do and I usually get in trouble for it. I will admit to not knowing the hobo laws, I have asked
questions about specific things before because I was unsure. But me having to ask if I can make a fucking
prop in the sky is completely outrageous. If Snippy was just trying to make sure I know the rules, he would
of asked to give me a verbal warn; but obviously he wants me off the server. It is 100% fucking harassment
and I'm sick of it.