WiZrD

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: tow Materr
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):braeman99
In-game name of reportee:  Snippy Bustin Licks
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:94584928
Date & Time of incident: 11/13/2019. 4:00 pm 
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): This morning snippy decided to fail rp and false warrant me for printers just because he couldn't get into my base. I reported him and he was warned. I then report someone for false arresting me for calling me a "Fat n word" and saying "Fat n words are AOS and your a fat n word" WHILE IN A SIT. I then said "i hate 12 year olds like you" and i am warned for diss in a sit but the other person recieves 0 warning for calling me a "fat n word" as snippy says "He was just quoting the laws"

While playing this server i have seen snippy break the rules multiple times just because he feels he can and a warn is literally nothing to him. I Think its best to have staff that follow and enforce the rules, not break them. 

(No screenshots because didnt think it would be needed) (was called "Fat n word" over voice chat so not able to screenshot that

While I may sympathize with reporting snippy, you need proof for any of these claims. It's all heresay unless you have some sort of witness that staff would trust (like a higher staff) or you have evidence yourself.

10 minutes ago, WiZrD said:

was called "Fat n word" over voice chat so not able to screenshot that

Also, in the context of RP that is allowed. (If it happened in a sit it would be a violation of staff rules, though.) I can't tell who is saying what and when either, not that it really matters.

Edited by Zach-DLC
53 minutes ago, Zach-DLC said:

While I may sympathize with reporting snippy, you need proof for any of these claims. It's all heresay unless you have some sort of witness that staff would trust (like a higher staff) or you have evidence yourself.

Well here I am.

Snippy warranted the dude for printers, and before I could even accept the report, Snippy says in @ chat "Just warn me (Something similar)" then he states "I'm not going to argue with him so just do it." So I'm talking to the dude and snippy once again in @ chat is impatient by saying "Are you going to bring me or just talk about me?" Which I'm fine with since I was talking to him about the incident.

After that, I bring Snippy and they both start dissing each other, however, the reporter in this case dissed first. Doesn't really matter, I was still upset. Snippy knew the rule, and continued to false warrant anyways. After the sit was basically over Snippy states "I saw the printers I just didn't take a screenshot" So of course I was kinda upset and lectured him cause I tend to do that when staff clearly know the rules.

After the whole sit, we got into an argument in @ chat because of that incident, and I was getting pissed. I said somethings that I probably shouldn't have but boy did it feel so good to let it out on him. The way he speaks to higher ups, even when I defend him half the time, it's just unacceptable. I've tried to ignore it.

Didn't see the second half of this situation but for real though, I can't even talk to Snippy without an argument anymore. I regret giving him the chance to be staff with that +1. If I could go back in time then I would and -1 it. I apologize for acting like a complete nincompoop but I'm not taking his disrespect anymore. The way he talks to other staff as well. Like my side sounds completely biased, but for real I've seen Snippy use commands off duty and much more, I just really wish that Snippy would grow up sometimes so we can just have a good time.

Again, apologize for this behavior but I'm completely in a bad mood right now and Snippy's giving off a bad vibe to the staff team.

• Informative 1

Even though there's no proof, it's insane that Snippy has been reported a total of 6 times in the past week or so, with the majority of them being accepted. The problem is that nothing has been done. It's actually really sad to her @Entity talking like this on the forums knowing Snippy hasn't been punished at all.

- We don't need a L. Mod racking up 6 reports in under a month, with most of them being accepted.

- And no L. Mod should make a higher up have to lash out.

- As multiple staff has said, @TBFYKingSnippy needs a retrain and to be demoted back down to Mod. 

Edited by garnetgamer
  • Like 2
  • Informative 2
56 minutes ago, Chase said:

Even though there's no proof, it's insane that Snippy has been reported a total of 6 times in the past week or so, with the majority of them being accepted. The problem nothing has been done. It's actually really sad to her @Entity talking like this on the forums knowing Snippy hasn't been punished at all.

We don't need a L. Mod racking up 6 reports in under a month, with most of them being accepted.

And no L. Mod should make a higher up have to lash out.

As multiple staff has said, @TBFYKingSnippy needs a retrain and to be demoted back down to Mod. 

Totally agree with this. Do you (higher ups of GG)  not see the pattern of everyone getting on bad terms/reporting Snippy? It's because he doesn't have the correct personality/maturity to be on this staff team. Snippy is always getting into fights with everyone and then when he feels right he just dismisses it (the smallest fucking thing ever) and you guys are back on good terms. I shouldn't actually say good terms, because with Snippy there is basically no such thing as that. You are either on his "alright i'm not going to go out of my way to get you in trouble" or on his "I fucking hate you, I want to harass you and get you banned for the smallest thing in the world" side.  He is always calling people out for the smallest fuck ups in the most toxic way he can think of, and if you don't like him then you are just gonna be harassed and reported for the smallest thing. It is not a trend that not many people like Snippy, and if you can't see it then I don't know what the fuck to say. 

Just my take on it.

Aleks

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
8 minutes ago, Aleksandr said:

Totally agree with this. Do you (higher ups of GG)  not see the pattern of everyone getting on bad terms/reporting Snippy? It's because he doesn't have the correct personality/maturity to be on this staff team. Snippy is always getting into fights with everyone and then when he feels right he just dismisses it (the smallest fucking thing ever) and you guys are back on good terms. I shouldn't actually say good terms, because with Snippy there is basically no such thing as that. You are either on his "alright i'm not going to go out of my way to get you in trouble" or on his "I fucking hate you, I want to harass you and get you banned for the smallest thing in the world" side.  He is always calling people out for the smallest fuck ups in the most toxic way he can think of, and if you don't like him then you are just gonna be harassed and reported for the smallest thing. It is not a trend that not many people like Snippy, and if you can't see it then I don't know what the fuck to say. 

Just my take on it.

Aleks

Nail on the head Aleks.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Aleksandr said:

Just my take on it.

Aleks

1 hour ago, Chase said:

Even though there's no proof, it's insane that Snippy has been reported a total of 6 times in the past week or so, with the majority of them being accepted. The problem nothing has been done. It's actually really sad to her @Entity talking like this on the forums knowing Snippy hasn't been punished at all.

We don't need a L. Mod racking up 6 reports in under a month, with most of them being accepted.

And no L. Mod should make a higher up have to lash out.

As multiple staff has said, @TBFYKingSnippy needs a retrain and to be demoted back down to Mod. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611abe4164fbe001541dd

Edited by Entity
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Chase said:

Even though there's no proof, it's insane that Snippy has been reported a total of 6 times in the past week or so, with the majority of them being accepted. The problem is that nothing has been done. It's actually really sad to her @Entity talking like this on the forums knowing Snippy hasn't been punished at all.

- We don't need a L. Mod racking up 6 reports in under a month, with most of them being accepted.

- As multiple staff has said, @TBFYKingSnippy needs a retrain and to be demoted back down to Mod. 

Chase I have proof of you saying that the reports on me from zach and Ioms are bullshit.

2 hours ago, Entity said:

Well here I am.

Snippy warranted the dude for printers, and before I could even accept the report, Snippy says in @ chat "Just warn me (Something similar)" then he states "I'm not going to argue with him so just do it." So I'm talking to the dude and snippy once again in @ chat is impatient by saying "Are you going to bring me or just talk about me?" Which I'm fine with since I was talking to him about the incident.

After that, I bring Snippy and they both start dissing each other, however, the reporter in this case dissed first. Doesn't really matter, I was still upset. Snippy knew the rule, and continued to false warrant anyways. After the sit was basically over Snippy states "I saw the printers I just didn't take a screenshot" So of course I was kinda upset and lectured him cause I tend to do that when staff clearly know the rules.

After the whole sit, we got into an argument in @ chat because of that incident, and I was getting pissed. I said somethings that I probably shouldn't have but boy did it feel so good to let it out on him. The way he speaks to higher ups, even when I defend him half the time, it's just unacceptable. I've tried to ignore it.

Didn't see the second half of this situation but for real though, I can't even talk to Snippy without an argument anymore. I regret giving him the chance to be staff with that +1. If I could go back in time then I would and -1 it. I apologize for acting like a complete nincompoop but I'm not taking his disrespect anymore. The way he talks to other staff as well. Like my side sounds completely biased, but for real I've seen Snippy use commands off duty and much more, I just really wish that Snippy would grow up sometimes so we can just have a good time.

Again, apologize for this behavior but I'm completely in a bad mood right now and Snippy's giving off a bad vibe to the staff team.

May i see the evidence providing all of this he say, he say stuff. I have screenshots of mainly the entire sit and also of you calling me a child as soon as the sit started and him calling me an idiot. You said " if its not diss iys a fact " so i responded with " soif i call someone a bitch, even though its a fact, it is still considered diss. I honestly don't see how it is tolerated for a staff memeber to talk about another staff memeber in a sit + I highly doubt I use my administrative commands off duty. I would like to see evidence proving so because you can just be switching sides. As you told me in pms, " you're really pissing me off Snippy ". Is it possible that you are just siding with them because you're still pissed at me because I proved a point?  I did ask you if you where gonna tp me because it was a whole 3 minutes before you brought me to a roof. You say I " diss higher ups " even though I don't.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy
  • Cringe 1
1 hour ago, Chase said:

+1, So since I have recently been back on the server and back to the community, I have some input on this whole situation. Being a prior Lead Admin for the DarkRP server, this I believe should not be acceptable from any staff member yet alone an L Mod. Someone who is about to become an Admin and obtain more obligations (and power) should not be lashing out to anyone on the server in any given situation. These are people who are supposed to be dealing with problems with maturity and fairness. What I think the best course of action will be would to re-train Snippy, not fully demote him because that is in my opinion too far, but to help Snippy grow in the areas that he needs to improve on. This is not supposed to be a pointing finger type ordeal but hey I guess he deals with situations different than how I do. Wether you guys really read this and or see this as any value is up to you. Hope you all have a great day and I hope this can all be resolved. 

PCE LOVE BLAIR

Also this is Blair its just I tried to get into my old forums account and thought it would be linked to my old steam... sadly its not and I low-key forgot the password to Blair2 already...

RIP IN THE CHAT 

Edited by MainAccountBlair
  • Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, MainAccountBlair said:

+1, So since I have recently been back on the server and back to the community, I have some input on this whole situation. Being a prior Lead Admin for the DarkRP server, this I believe should not be acceptable from any staff member yet alone an L Mod. Someone who is about to become an Admin and obtain more obligations (and power) should not be lashing out to anyone on the server in any given situation. These are people who are supposed to be dealing with problems with maturity and fairness. What I think the best course of action will be would to re-train Snippy, not fully demote him because that is in my opinion too far, but to help Snippy grow in the areas that he needs to improve on. This is not supposed to be a pointing finger type ordeal but hey I guess he deals with situations different than how I do. Wether you guys really read this and or see this as any value is up to you. Hope you all have a great day and I hope this can all be resolved. 

PCE LOVE BLAIR

Also this is Blair its just I tried to get into my old forums account and thought it would be linked to my old steam... sadly its not and I low-key forgot the password to Blair2 already...

RIP IN THE CHAT 

May I see evidence of all this or is this just he say she say things again? " lashing out " 

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy