Frogggy

In-game name: Froggy
Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:9011316

Warns:i have 3 warns 2 for rdm 1 for diss in sit
Time zone: eastern 
Playtime?:341 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] JP x Ioms x Blair
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] used to be s mod but then I had to stop playing because I had a lot of school work but now I'm done with school
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Why I think you should pick me over others, I'm on the server late at night, so if anything is going down late at night like people prop blocking spawn like they normally do late at night I can get rid of them and make sure nothing bad is going on, I'm also on most of the day unless I have plans I really think Garnet Gaming could use me as a staff member on darkrp to help out and grow the community and make sure everyone is having a blast playing on the server, with me being on all the time means I can take a lot of sits and make sure reports are getting handled like if a staff member is the only one on and he is afk and I get on I see the reports and I handle them all and make sure everything is running smooth

I'm on everyday I know the rules I know that I haven't had a good past on the server before being s mod then leaving and I don't like what I did I know it was wrong and I regret all that I did I miss being staff with all the old staff most staff don't do their job and most staff fight with each other, The reason you should accept me over other staff is I have staff experience already and I know what I'm doing and I want to become more apart of the community unlike most staff when they become staff some don't become apart of the server I was never punished when I was staff, I also can tolerate most situations making sure nothing gets out of hand because I've seen some sits get out of hand, I'm really looking forward to becoming apart of the community again

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes it was a mass rdm ban awhile ago but that's when I wasn't staff that was before I was staff
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: everyday I'm on for more then 10-20hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? sitting at home playing Garry's mod
Did you read the staff rules?: Froggy

Edited by Frogggy
14 hours ago, Frogggy said:

Did you read the staff rules?: yes

you clearly didnt

14 hours ago, Frogggy said:

can we know what they are for?

the minimum is two paragraphs and you only have one

-1 might change depending on if you fix up ur app

+1 much better 🙂

Edited by Spilq2
  • Like 1
  •  
4 hours ago, Frogggy said:

In-game name: Froggy
Steam ID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:9011316

Warns:i have 3 warns 2 for rdm 1 for diss in sit
Time zone: eastern 
Playtime?:341 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] JP
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] used to be s mod but then I had to stop playing because I had a lot of school work but now I'm done with school
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I'm on everyday I know the rules I know that I haven't had a good past on the server before being s mod then leaving and I don't like what I did I know it was wrong and I regret all that I did I miss being staff with all the old staff most staff don't do their job and most staff fight with each other, The reason you should accept me over other staff is I have staff experience already and I know what I'm doing and I want to become more apart of the community unlike most staff when they become staff some don't become apart of the server I was never punished when I was staff, I also can tolerate most situations making sure nothing gets out of hand because I've seen some sits get out of hand, I'm really looking forward to becoming apart of the community again
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes it was a mass rdm ban awhile ago but that's when I wasn't staff that was before I was staff
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: everyday I'm on for more then 10-20hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? sitting at home playing Garry's mod
Did you read the staff rules?: Froggy

• 3 warns within 2 weeks and been banned
  • 1 paragraph minimum of 2
  • The paragraph is mainly about dissing the staff team
  • Good playtime

Overall : -1

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Vergo said:

Tell me more about how you're good and not how you think the current staff team lacks, and add the other paragraph. Coming straight out on your app dissing our team is not going to get you anywhere. -1

• Sad 1
20 hours ago, Stinkie said:

Tell me more about how you're good and not how you think the current staff team lacks, and add the other paragraph. Coming straight out on your app dissing our team is not going to get you anywhere. -1

Vergo :

• 3 warns within 2 weeks and been banned
  • Good playtime

Overall : -1

-1 this application.

Edited by TBFYKingSnippy