Reyna - Staff Application

rejectedreyna

25 minutes ago, Entity said:

I feel bad for Snippy, and that the community only believes people based on words.
iKFGbXp.jpg

You tried to piss Snippy off as much as you could, I even told you to stop because it wasn't allowed and was quite disrespectful. For those saying that Reyna is never toxic, you just don't really know someone until you've seen them in action. At this screenshot, you were placing skulls immediately after being unbanned mocking Snippy as I said.

@TBFYKingSnippy No need to post.

Not trying to get this denied, but to influence people's decision and to just know this for further times that some people have other sides.

*Don't hate me for sharing information, it's just something that I hate to see people act innocent. Be honest next time. Don't try to say "I don't do this stuff cause I want to look good" it's just annoying.*
Love you Reyna

@Chase fake eXg member smh

• Spicy 1
  • Friendly 1
9 hours ago, Entity said:

-1 Gotta agree with Snippy. Sometimes you can be funny in-game and be a good pal to hang out with, but you're not staff material. An example was when I accepted your appeal and then as soon as you go in-game, you make fun of snippy and mock his actions. Yes, it might've not been a fair warn but you purposely broke the rules in order to mock Snippy. That's not someone I want on the team. Not only that, but you're sometimes toxic to other members of the community in which I have seen personally. Not to mention being warn banned 2+ times.

This is my opinion.

4 hours ago, Entity said:

I feel bad for Snippy, and that the community only believes people based on words.
iKFGbXp.jpg

You tried to piss Snippy off as much as you could, I even told you to stop because it wasn't allowed and was quite disrespectful. For those saying that Reyna is never toxic, you just don't really know someone until you've seen them in action. At this screenshot, you were placing skulls immediately after being unbanned mocking Snippy as I said.

@TBFYKingSnippy No need to post.

Not trying to get this denied, but to influence people's decision and to just know this for further times that some people have other sides.

*Don't hate me for sharing information, it's just something that I hate to see people act innocent. Be honest next time. Don't try to say "I don't do this stuff cause I want to look good" it's just annoying.*
Love you Reyna

Edited by Vergo

One of the last few times I had gotten on, you were being completely bothersome. I even had to have a higher up get you to leave me alone. I don't think that's the right attitude for a staff member to have. While it may be one of the only few encounters I had with you, it left a bad impression. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Grace said:

One of the last few times I had gotten on, you were being completely bothersome. I even had to have a higher up get you to leave me alone. I don't think that's the right attitude for a staff member to have. While it may be one of the only few encounters I had with you, it left a bad impression. 

Understandable.

• Like 1

Though I rarely join the Darkrp server anymore unless I have people to mess around with, I remember meeting you while we were building a base. And I'll be completely honest, the way I responded to you when I first met you was extremely immature and toxic when you were just trying to give your input on how we were building our base, and I apologize for getting you caught up in me getting on DarkRP basically to fuck around with some friends. What I didn't expect was for you to sit outside our base for so long for no reason other than to harass us including people who never were toxic toward you but simply associated with us. There was a lot of toxicity from both sides coming from you and a certain member from our party in ooc chat.  Around an hour later when we had stopped basing and a few had gotten off, I killed you on the street for taking my ammo, granted it was a petty reason but still valid, after being taken to a sit and me being let off the hook because of your lack of proof that you hadn't done anything I thought nothing of it and went on but you held a grudge following us around and trying to provoke us while we just tried to ignore you until staff had to get involved. 

TLDR; I'm sure you arent as bad as you were then and you could be a friendly player had I just responded normally, but I don't think someone who can be angered so much by so little is fit for staff.

I believe you won't be as toxic as before but I just don't think it's been enough time yet, I hope on our next interaction we can start over and be kinder to eachother. 

Good luck, but for now a -1

Edited by Toucan
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
2 minutes ago, Chase said:

Again, we had a staff meeting about toxicity, clearly you forgot. Don't comment unless you have something actually insightful to say.

Not trying to start anything here, but I don't think pointing out that Aleks not being staff anymore is toxic as it's completely true as of his ban appeal being denied and the referral not being worth anything anymore.

"I will be reducing your ban from permanent to 1 week but your ALT account will remain permanently banned, you will also be stripped from staff"

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1