Reyna - Staff Application

rejectedreyna

11 hours ago, Toucan said:

Though I rarely join the Darkrp server anymore unless I have people to mess around with, I remember meeting you while we were building a base. And I'll be completely honest, the way I responded to you when I first met you was extremely immature and toxic when you were just trying to give your input on how we were building our base, and I apologize for getting you caught up in me getting on DarkRP basically to fuck around with some friends. What I didn't expect was for you to sit outside our base for so long for no reason other than to harass us including people who never were toxic toward you but simply associated with us. There was a lot of toxicity from both sides coming from you and a certain member from our party in ooc chat.  Around an hour later when we had stopped basing and a few had gotten off, I killed you on the street for taking my ammo, granted it was a petty reason but still valid, after being taken to a sit and me being let off the hook because of your lack of proof that you hadn't done anything I thought nothing of it and went on but you held a grudge following us around and trying to provoke us while we just tried to ignore you until staff had to get involved. 

TLDR; I'm sure you arent as bad as you were then and you could be a friendly player had I just responded normally, but I don't think someone who can be angered so much by so little is fit for staff.

I believe you won't be as toxic as before but I just don't think it's been enough time yet, I hope on our next interaction we can start over and be kinder to eachother. 

Good luck, but for now a -1

I'd personally like to publicly apologize for the way I had reacted to your actions. Keep in mind, I wasn't in a good mood, and I was just trying to help you with your base. I got some toxic feedback and this really offset me. I'd love to talk to you again in game and become friends as you seem like a good person. Please pm me if you're interested and you have a great day man. ❤️

21 hours ago, _PandaGlitz13_ said:

• LONG paragraph instead of 2 paragraphs like omg.

6 hours ago, Charliee said:

-1 was nothing but annoying to me in game. Clearly has biases to his friends

his paragraphs are short i just don't see him as fit for staff

Not sure who you are exactly, but if you could show some proof of that, that would be great.
And I went past guidelines with my paragraphs so I can't see exactly what you mean by them being short?
Can you explain that as well, please? @Charliee

13 hours ago, Grace said:

One of the last few times I had gotten on, you were being completely bothersome. I even had to have a higher up get you to leave me alone. I don't think that's the right attitude for a staff member to have. While it may be one of the only few encounters I had with you, it left a bad impression. 

No way is that Grace?

• Haha 1

+1 Hes mega chill in game, I know he knows the rules at the point and I'm pretty confident that he will become a great staff member.
I disagree with people saying hes toxic, I have yet to see any toxicity.
Hes very active on the server and in the community and I don't think his warns should be a reason to say no seeing as even most staff have a shit ton of warns.
Not to mention I witnessed one of his console bans and it wasn't a fair ban so I personally wouldn't count that at all.

Either way hed be great on the team ❤️

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Adolf said:

Look if I see you straighten up I get that your just trying to have some fun but snip does make a point if I see that you are dedicated and respect the rules I will plus but for now I'm leaving blank (Grand Daddy Stalin)

Understandable, I'm trying to stop trolling so much and am starting to act more professional, will do. Thank you Stalin. ❤️