DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

3 minutes ago, Swigss said:

wym i blacklisted you at SO3

You weren’t even an officer in SEALs when I was in there I don’t think you have the right time. I wouldn’t join SEALs if you we’re in there back then.

please don’t start anything with me I have nothing against you rn and don’t tend to in the future

Edited by Horse
  • Cringe 1
3 minutes ago, Yamagataa said:

Yo when did you play? For some I reason I feel like I remember you dude...

I played back when we had Taliban and such on CS Desert then in the start of Taiga is when I got comm banned.

• Cringe 1
9 minutes ago, {GG}otham said:

Yes, yes you did

Alright Gotham. I have no clue how to even get IP’s no would I have anywhere to say that considering I had no access to anything GG related. Good to see you though

also, I don’t think people get unbanned if they threaten to ddos. And I was told from higher ups I was unbanned. If there is any evidence though I would love to try and explain myself

Edited by Horse
  • Cringe 1
3 minutes ago, Horse said:

Alright Gotham. I have no clue how to even get IP’s no would I have anywhere to say that considering I had no access to anything GG related

You and I both know that your ban was always broken. There was a time of what, a month, where you would just spam connect, talk shit in ooc until you were gagged and perma jailed. Then you would rinse and repeat the next day. If you're trying to come back, I don't recommend starting it off with a lie is all.

• 300 IQ 1

@{GG}otham

yes, I was toxic when I got back on with my broken ban and I acted immature. I don’t recall ever threading to ddos. If there is any evidence Which I don’t believe there is I would love to somehow explain myself. I know what I did in the past. I wouldn’t intentionally lie. I’m not gonna respond from here on out if you wanna talk to me I’ll see you in game.

Edited by Horse
  • Cringe 1
12 minutes ago, Horse said:

@{GG}otham

yes, I was toxic when I got back on with my broken ban and I acted immature. I don’t recall ever threading to ddos. If there is any evidence Which I don’t believe there is I would love to somehow explain myself. I know what I did in the past. I wouldn’t intentionally lie. I’m not gonna respond from here on out if you wanna talk to me I’ll see you in game.

This is like more than the 5th time you do this (not just in this community). No one's buying it.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1