DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Prestiges count on tab.

RoyKenneth

5 minutes ago, Im Dream said:

You mean like the death message?

I think he means adding another row to the scoreboard that shows people what level Prestige you are (like how it shows what level you are and how much cash you have)

"Just to flex" is the most absurd reason, to be honest. And this is already the purpose of putting levels onto the scoreboard, I believe.

1 minute ago, Torch said:

I think he means adding another row to the scoreboard that shows people what level Prestige you are (like how it shows what level you are and how much cash you have)

"Just to flex" is the most absurd reason, to be honest. And this is already the purpose of putting levels onto the scoreboard, I believe.

exactly

1 hour ago, RoyKenneth said:

i think prestiges should be shown as a  method for people to know if they are prestige 2 incase they are afk dead ect (honestly i just want it for flex reasons as usually)

I didn't know you were back nerd where are you my Nibba Norweigian

• Cringe 1
41 minutes ago, Torch said:

you do realise that the only reason the prestige over your name was added was cus i got lvl 100 withing a month of levels being out last year august. then i made a suggestion of adding it XD

Edited by RoyKenneth

I'd prefer to have rank back - the current tab menu was designed for MRP, but I think rank (usergroup) is more important for DRP. VIP Mods have to put in ban requests using @, and removing rank from the scoreboard makes it easier to impersonate low-rank staff.

Edited by hex_
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, hex said:

I'd prefer to have rank back - the current tab menu was designed for MRP, but I think rank (usergroup) is more important for DRP. VIP Mods have to put in ban requests using @, and removing rank from the scoreboard makes it easier to impersonate low-rank staff.

Not only does it help with the things stated above, it also helps players see if staff are actually on the server. Overall not too sure why it was removed in the first place

2 minutes ago, MainAccountBlair said:

Overall not too sure why it was removed in the first place

Just an artifact of it being from MRP. It's not as necessary there (less minges) so when Garnet ported it over for the mute feature, it also removed the display for rank.

• Informative 1
16 minutes ago, hex said:

11 minutes ago, MainAccountBlair said:

Not only does it help with the things stated above, it also helps players see if staff are actually on the server. Overall not too sure why it was removed in the first place

While i'm not against it being added back I just wanna point out we do have a way to see staff online. Just press f4, and go to info. Staff online right there. 

15 minutes ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

Just press f4, and go to info. Staff online right there.

I had no idea this was a thing, thanks for pointing it out lmao but I would like the ranks back in the tab menu

Edited by Spilq2
1 hour ago, TheDudeAbidesV2 said:

While i'm not against it being added back I just wanna point out we do have a way to see staff online. Just press f4, and go to info. Staff online right there. 

Some ranks aren't on there, notably admin/manager

• 4 weeks later...