DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Make the premium faction actually semi-permanent in some way

Katkot

Okay, to some what i'm about to say may seem a tad dumb but believe me, this is justified.

So as of now, Premium Faction costs like 200 USD, [92.80$ more in AUD] and i would've gone for it if i had the money except a massive drawback,

It only lasts for 30 days.

And you can't have more than 4 people.

So i decided to make this post, i highly don't think this may get any good reviews for the most part, but really what i do believe is that for like 200+ dollars, Custom Factions should be allowed to be permanent and hold more people than like, what, 4? it's not really great, and the fact that you can only hold 4 people in it, and it only lasts 30 days? No one's really going to buy it with those factors are they?

Of course, the faction owners are still held against faction and server rules and will be removed from accessing the custom faction and it'll be opened up again if the faction or server rules are broken, or if the faction is just chaotic in general.

But please.

Allow us to have more than 4 players in the faction,

and allow it to be semi-permanent.

Thank you for reading.

Edited by Katkot

When I checked the US Raider faction had two non-limited classes however I’m not sure where you get four.

i agree with the 30 days thing it should be made longer but I’m assuming there is a reason 

It allows up to 4 people on the whitelists at one time. However, you can give it to as many as you see fit. Unless something has changed. But regardless of that, there is no way Garnet will allow people to buy permanent factions for the simple fact that there are a lot of people would buy it.

30 days is a long time to be on your own whitelist, with your own rules and jurisdiction, and your own freedom from a superior authority. Four people is the perfect amount as this faction isn’t really supposed to be a full fledged SOC group. 

Maybe up it to six, but that’s where I would draw the line.

-1 You keep as many people as you want in the faction and give them the whitelist. The 30 days rule is in place so that if you buy the faction you don’t have to wait forever to receive the faction you paid $100 for. I think it would attract people away from the faction actually because I know for a fact people aren’t going to pay $100 for a faction and then wait 6 months for it.

I disagree with the part where the buyer keeps the faction permanently. Also you can give out the whitelist to more than four people but four people can be on the whitelist. The only change I would want to see is that the default classes like the main rifle class and the medic class should have 2 or 3 slots. 

• The Garnut

That is staying exactly as it is, it's quite literally a donator perk, you can choose to not purchase it if you feel $200 is too expensive. At the end of the day I haven't gotten around to setting it up properly in 3-4 months, and there are multiple people in the queue waiting for their factions.