DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Search and Destroy

PraetorDon

Let's get into it.

Search and Destroy is still bugged, attempting to place the bug results in script errors, making it impossible for the bomb planters to win.

I didn't see any threads on it, so I decided to post one.

If anyone has screenshots, feel free to post them. 

Edit in response to Garnet:

I was on my laptop  when I made the thread. Completely forgot to upload some off of my other computer. My point's moot now though,

I would remove search and destroy for the time being. If there's a development server, it could be worked out on that, but honestly, I think there's higher priorities then a game-mode that hasn't worked in a long time. 

As a side note, I also noticed a massive drop in my fps after the search and destroy war yesterday (normally get between 170-180, was going down as low as 30 afterwords), even with full GMOD+Steam+PC restarts. Not sure if it's related, will do some more sleuthing.

Edited by Praetor_Don
Update
10 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

I don’t think anyone even plays this gamemode, so I’d just leave it be

1 minute ago, Harris said:

Just don’t pick it, it hasn’t been actively played and enjoyed for probably 4-5 maps And hasn’t worked for about 3-4 maps

My secondary purpose was to bring this to Garnet's attention that it's still broken. But agreed, it can probably be left alone.

Edited by Praetor_Don
I forgot a sentance
  • The Garnut
On 12/5/2019 at 12:17 PM, Praetor_Don said:

Let's get into it.

Search and Destroy is still bugged, attempting to place the bug results in script errors, making it impossible for the bomb planters to win.

I didn't see any threads on it, so I decided to post one.

If anyone has screenshots, feel free to post them.

If you're going to make a thread and claim bugs/errors, grab screenshots for yourself instead of asking other people to do so on your behalf.

• Winner 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines