WohMi: Ban Appeal Numero Dos

WohMi

In-game name: WohMi

SteamID: https://steamid.io/lookup/STEAM_0:1:212219498

Staff members in-game name: EnVy Corbz, ZachDLC (unsure of which one banned me, reason is different than admin)

Staff members SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:94908357

Date & Time of Incident: 2019-12-05 - 18:40:16

Timezone: CST

How long were you banned for: 03-00:00

Proof of ban: https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans/index.php?steamid=Steam_0%3A1%3A212219498

What happened?: I'm honestly not even sure. This has happened before, though. All I remember is leaving. I was playing Terminator for a bit, so I did Kill some people in the PD, but I'm really not sure if any of them reported me or not. 

Why should your ban be removed?: I am sure the person who reported me was in some sort of KOS area, like the PD. Really not sure what happened, ate out with my family though last night, which is why I had to leave early.  Had lots of spaghetti. 

P.S. Please do turn the comments onto this post into a mud-slinging contest. I get that some of you don't like each other, but let's try to stay on track here. 

Much Thanks,

WohMi

Just now, eXg-Buddha said:

Tried looking up your id in bans, but to no avail. Do you have any recording or screenshots? Otherwise, this is going to turn into a he said/she said. 

@eXg-Buddha no, sorry. I'm just trying to play some Dark RP over the weekend 😐 but last time the same thing happened. I'm just hoping this time we get this resolved

5 minutes ago, WohMi said:

@eXg-Buddha no, sorry. I'm just trying to play some Dark RP over the weekend 😐 but last time the same thing happened. I'm just hoping this time we get this resolved

I feel you. Wait for Corbz to respond. If he doesn't have evidence to support it, you might be qualified for an unban, or at least a shortening of your ban.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WohMi said:

Please do turn the comments onto this post into a mud-slinging contest. I get that some of you don't like each other, but let's try to stay on track here. 

Also lmao I love this guy already. You should apply for staff 😂.

Yeah hopefully @Corbz just had kill logs and no Kos sign from you, so he assumed RDM.

Edited by Zach-DLC
2 hours ago, WohMi said:

Please do turn the comments onto this post into a mud-slinging contest. I get that some of you don't like each other, but let's try to stay on track here. 

Ily. Waiting for Corbz's response.

49 minutes ago, Zach-DLC said:

Also lmao I love this guy already. You should apply for staff 😂.

Yeah hopefully @Corbz just had kill logs and no Kos sign from you, so he assumed RDM.

1 minute ago, Kicks said:

Ily. Waiting for Corbz's response.

Alright ,I'm doin it after I get unbanned!

6 minutes ago, WohMi said:

Well, I'll be unbanned at around 6:30 CST... Fuck me, this happened last time. Staff REALLY need to check forums more.

It's a requirement. I'm sure he'll face punishment for not reading forums daily at the very least.