Ban Appeal/rude (possibly cheating) Moderator

Doketer

4 minutes ago, rejectedreyna said:

https://imgur.com/a/dKXCKUU
I am currently looking for the footage where he shot me with a spas even though, he did admit.
He had this textscreen on my base around 3-4 times. Kept telling him to take it down, wouldn't.
Told him he was going to get banned for textscreen minge after doing it as the Attempted RDM x1
fit into the NITRP. 3 warns = (Textscreen minge x2 *possibly more* and Attempted RDM x1) 
I don't know why he thinks I can no clip? I am one of the smallest staff on this server. I can only 
no clip when on duty. My quick was no collided as everyone's is. Maybe that is why he thought
I was no clipping?

lmao did you report anything to any other staff?

7 minutes ago, rejectedreyna said:

Yeah i see you physgunning someone off-duty because they put a sign on YOUR base. You should have made a report about it instead of taking it into your own hands. This is also a screenshot of a video so I think you should upload that.

Edited by proggy
Just now, proggy said:

Yeah i see you physgunning someone off-duty because they put a sign on YOUR base. You should have made a report about it instead of taking it into your own hands. This is also a screenshot of a video so how about uploading the video.

As I said, I was the only staff online. I always try to contact in @ chat before I do anything off-duty. I am one of the only staff that stays up this late. Please keep that in mind.
And the video is fine too, how should I upload it?

Just now, rejectedreyna said:

how should I upload it?

A YouTube link is fine

Just now, lukeaustingatz said:

hex i have been false banned help!!!!!!

A ban appeal/staff report isn't for comments like this. Keep on-topic

Edited by hex_
1 minute ago, rejectedreyna said:

As I said, I was the only staff online. I always try to contact in @ chat before I do anything off-duty. I am one of the only staff that stays up this late. Please keep that in mind.
And the video is fine too, how should I upload it?

people normally just use unlisted youtube videos, or streamable.

That is a lie you were not the only staff online I remember very clearly seeing someone else who was admin on the server at the time and that was Ioms who you apparently said was using the base and could've just asked them instead of booting us and also tony or tyler..... Who was admin on duty at the time... ioms was role of god when he was so Im not sure what you mean when you said you were the only admin

1 minute ago, h2klegacy said:

That is a lie you were not the only staff online I remember very clearly seeing someone else who was admin on the server at the time and that was Ioms who you apparently said was using the base and could've just asked them instead of booting us and also tony or tyler..... Who was admin on duty at the time... ioms was role of god when he was so Im not sure what you mean when you said you were the only admin

when he says not online i think he means not afk

Edited by Spilq2
  • Like 1