in game name: Sr. Doketer 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90719720

Staff members ingame name Reyna

Staff Members ID STEAM_0:0:46385663

Approx. 6:00-6:40 AM

Timezone: EUS

Ban Reason: NITRP

Ban Length: 4 Days

What happened include any proof. H2KLegacy and i were casually playing on the server and it was either me or him but one of us decided to raid a base of course adverting and proceeding. Upon making our way through the fading doors and into the back we notice that there are no printers and an unbought door with some buildings but nothing here and so we decide to buy the doors and make a base in the back half of the building he made. Well we do some construction place some printers down and over all have a good time when we see that getting out will be an issue due to the fading doors left by Ioms (the person basing there) so we call a admin and ask if they can remove them noticing we had been building in there for about 40-50 minutes thinking he was afk or left. When the admin joined he immediately told us to remove all our props and said that what we were doing was rule breaking of course neither of us had any clue that it was wrong on top of the fact we owned the doors and informed him that we owned the doors but he made us get out anyway which i was not opposed to if we weren't allowed we weren't allowed however i ask if he can at the very least take our printers out so we can move them he says no he will not and we are teleported out (note we did not want to go through 5 minutes of doors so i asked if he could teleport out) well we don't have our printers but there isn't an issue except he decides to raid our former property for said printers he refused to take out and said we couldn't go back in and get them or raid to get them back because of raid timer (which the raid started 40-50 minutes prior anywhere in whence we bought the doors making it technically our base atleast the back half) and then me and him angered at reyna actions decide to try and speak out against him and his rudeness H2K is banned, i believe he was propblocking reynas base but i do not know for sure. So i decide i will just kill reyna he technically raided my base anyway and is being unreasonable so i buy a spas-12 and shoot and try to kill which doesn't work so when i respawn i put a sign on his base saying a bad moderator lives here which based on previous encounters why wouldn't i believe that and going to the reason he banned me which would be NITRP this goes into account where i had to stop roleplaying to try and resolve the issue between him and i. and well i get banned for 4 days for no intention to roleplay which i gladly would of if i didnt have to spend all my time trying to talk to him about it

i Believe my ban should be removed and reyna scolded for improper and possible abuse of admin powers. i am in no way saying what i or H2KLegacy did was correct either however reasonably you can see that reyna's actions were not correct either because of forcing us out of technically our base and using this information to steal our money printers which he did not let us have anyway and didn't bother to see if ioms made a new base and forget about. in conclusion a lot of negligence, uncooperation, and possibly exploitation using admin powers (stealing our printers without removing them and not allowing us to retrieve them From Technically Are Own Base)

Edited by Doketer

You are in the correct place if you are trying to appeal a ban or warn for Dark RP. Depending on what you are trying to appeal for, there are multiple formats in the Reports and Appeals sub forum for you to follow. Best of luck in the future with your appeal. 🙂 

Lets get @rejectedreyna's side of the story. If some parts of this is true there will be a severe punishment.

Reyna you need to provide all the proof for his NITRP ban.

@Doketer if you have any proof of your own I would bring it forward too.

Edited by proggy
4 hours ago, proggy said:

Lets get @rejectedreyna's side of the story. If some parts of this is true there will be a severe punishment.

Reyna you need to provide all the proof for his NITRP ban.

@Doketer if you have any proof of your own I would bring it forward too.

100%, I was recording last night. I don't know why he thinks I can cheat? I'm a mod, not a superadmin. I can't noclip unless I'm on duty.

You shouldn't have been banned for NITRP if what you have said is true. Basing in the back of Ioms's base should have been a verbal, and you complied. No issue there. You shooting at Reyna while he's raiding you could be att. Rdm, since the base is not allowed and technically isn't your property. And then placing the sign above his base would be a verbal, maybe a warn at most if you don't remove it. Keep in mind, this is all based on your word and not evidence, so I may be wrong here. You should not have been banned for NITRP, and if Reyna says what you say he did, it's a serious offense. There was some shady stuff going down around Reyna's base last night, and while I'm not going to comment as I don't want to start unneeded drama, it was not staff like conduct. Until there is evidence posted by either party, no -1 or +1. All I've got to say is it's believable.

9 minutes ago, rejectedreyna said:

100%, I was recording last night. I don't know why he thinks I can cheat? I'm a mod, not a superadmin. I can't noclip unless I'm on duty.

alright lets see it. get your proof together. Don't leave out much. If it seems heavily edited I'll ask for more.

He was definitely cheating I saw him noclip out of his base and shoot someone with a dragonlore awp and noclip back in as a cyber thief !!! You guys can easily check this in ulx history..... Check chat history too easy as ever this was around 5:45 am, est

Even check the text where it said he was withdrawing money from our printers

Edited by h2klegacy
2 minutes ago, h2klegacy said:

He was definitely cheating I saw him noclip out of his base and shoot someone with a dragonlore awp and noclip back in as a cyber thief !!! You guys can easily check this in ulx history..... Check chat history too easy as ever this was around 5:45 am, est

That was me going in and out of my quickdoor lol.

2 minutes ago, h2klegacy said:

he's unable to do that with cyberthief at his rank. he probably had a nocollide prop or a quickdoor of some sort??

https://imgur.com/a/dKXCKUU
I am currently looking for the footage where he shot me with a spas even though, he did admit.
He had this textscreen on my base around 3-4 times. Kept telling him to take it down, wouldn't.
Told him he was going to get banned for textscreen minge after doing it as the Attempted RDM x1
fit into the NITRP. 3 warns = (Textscreen minge x2 *possibly more* and Attempted RDM x1) 
I don't know why he thinks I can no clip? I am one of the smallest staff on this server. I can only 
no clip when on duty. My quick was no collided as everyone's is. Maybe that is why he thought
I was no clipping?