Jer's - Staff Application

Jerr

In-game name: MAROSC CWO4 Jer

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:457313515

Warns: I currently have a warn for FailRP.

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: MARSOC CWO4 Jer has played for 686:48:29.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES/NO

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? YES/NO

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? Millerjerm

Past experiences as staff: I was a Moderator on DarkRP for around two months. This position taught me the basics of staffing, and I believe carry's the same staff system on MRP.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? I can benefit the MRP staff team in many ways. If I am a staff member I would always be dedicated and loyal to the server and staff team, meaning that I would not join any other server(s) and dedicate my free time to MRP.  I will be active as much as I can. I do sometimes get on when no staff members are on such as the night or early mornings. I have great communication and will try if I am staff to communicate when I need help. If I ever am confused about anything or I am second-guessing myself I will always get a second opinion to make sure I get things right. I will never rush sits, I would take my time and get all the facts before making any sort of punishment. As staff on DRP, I have always recorded whenever I am staff and upload it to my drive to make sure I have all proof, example if someone appeals it would be easy for me to get the whole sit instead of a screenshot and I plan to do the same if I am staff on MRP. I will always be professional as a staff member during a sit. I will eliminate any bias if there is any and stick to facts.  If there is a new playing breaking a rule such as RDM I would return the reporter and take appropriate punishment if needed, I would carefully explain the rules to the individual and then redirect them to the MOTD to make sure they understand all of the rules, and if they don't they could always ask or another staff member.

I work great under pressure. This is a very useful skill because when reports are coming in I would look at all of them and prioritize reports. If there is a low amount of staff online or afk I would ask for assistance if there are any other staff members online. I can multitask and type fast, you would need these two skills because when new members are PMing you about questions you would need to respond to all the private messages within a reasonable amount of time. I am also a very creative person, this can be used to make staff events to all players. Such as 3 truths and 1 lie game and win a cash prize or a murder mystery event where there are one killer and a detective and gain a cash prize for the winner. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I have never been banned on GG MRP, and I have been warned once for FailRP.

Have you made any previous applications? I have never made a staff application for MRP.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I would do my best to get on every day. However. my average is around five days per week and four to five hours per day.

Edited by Jerrr
  • Like 1

Gonna keep a +1 / -1  response on this one. I have seen you get better as a person recently which is very good to see especially since you are going for a staff position and you have seen that you want to change yourself for the better. Although you still haven't shown that change in my eyes. I definitely feel like you have what it takes to hold the position but I haven't seen that stride for it yet. 

+1 You’re extremely active, always in TS, and always helping out with the enlisted. Not to mention US is in need of competent staff.

4 hours ago, ViziiVfx said:

definitely feel like you have what it takes to hold the position but I haven't seen that stride for it yet. 

Jer is constantly helping out with enlisted. Not sure where you’re getting this from.

• Like 2
  • Cringe 1
2 hours ago, Oatlife said:

+1 You’re extremely active, always in TS, and always helping out with the enlisted. Not to mention US is in need of competent staff.

Jer is constantly helping out with enlisted. Not sure where you’re getting this from.

In the aspect of helping enlisted, fuck yeah I know he has been. Im speaking on how not alot of RU know who he is besides the fact of being in marsoc. If I were to know him more and have a positive view on him community wise then yes i'd +1. He's a great guy dont get me wrong but I haven't really seen or talked to him outside of war

44 minutes ago, ViziiVfx said:

Im speaking on how not alot of RU know who he is besides the fact of being in marsoc.

While yes usually I’d agree with on trying to reach out to the whole community, right now RU dominates so much that it really isn’t necessary for him to be switching back and forth.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, AparhTurtle said:

To sum my point up, i don't know you well enough to +1.

Not knowing someone enough isn't a very good reason to -1, he's in RU TS constantly and is always helping out.

+1, In MARSOC you were a great guy and seemed to be very dedicated to the server. Have seen behavioral issues from you and some stuff like playing soundboards that are super loud in TS. But, you'd make excellent staff not only for your dedication but for you just being a wholesome guy who can communicate, talk to people, and help others out.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1

+1 Jer is a lovely human being and playing with him has been very helpful on staying out of trouble. Even without the role of being a mod he trys his absolute hardest to keep himself and everyone else out of trouble. As for the app... its aight. I dont know if my word has any power here but even if it doesn't, Jer has job experience and for what ive heard he has done the job well and hes done it right. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Cuddles said:

+1 Jer is a lovely human being and playing with him has been very helpful on staying out of trouble. Even without the role of being a mod he trys his absolute hardest to keep himself and everyone else out of trouble. As for the app... its aight. I dont know if my word has any power here but even if it doesn't, Jer has job experience and for what ive heard he has done the job well and hes done it right.

My apologies the phone site doesn't have signatures 

Edited by Draggy2