Jer's - Staff Application

Jerr

+1 Jer has qualities of a staff member. Jer's an extremely active player who treats everyone with respect. Jer fairly discriminates everyone EQUALLY 😀! In all seriousness, he would be a benefit to the server as he knows the rules and has experience in dealing with staff duties. Well respected player a part of the Garnet Gaming community and would be fair to anyone he encounters. JerMomma, we hope to see you on the battlefield, as staff.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 1

Changing to a +1, After thinking about you and how you act around others, you look towards the positive side for the most part. You show true motivation towards the staff team and your faction. I truly hope to see you progress through both faction as staff ranks as I can assure you that you have what it takes. Keep it up Jer, Goodluck with the app!

• Like 1

I was hesistant to make a comment on this app since I know Jer well and I don't want to be bias about a staff app, but after thinking it over I've decided to +1 this application. This has to be one of the most active players on the US maybe the whole server. He is constantly on the server, or in TS. He has staff experience from DarkRP so he knows how to staff for this community already. Definitely a top candidate for the staff team for sure. Good luck my guy, you will be a great addition to the team!

Edited by Volatos
  • Like 1
On 12/18/2019 at 8:06 AM, ViziiVfx said:

Gonna keep a +1 / -1  response on this one. I have seen you get better as a person recently which is very good to see especially since you are going for a staff position and you have seen that you want to change yourself for the better. Although you still haven't shown that change in my eyes. I definitely feel like you have what it takes to hold the position but I haven't seen that stride for it yet. 

Make your original post a +1 or -1, as this would be the equivalent of going neutral. It also keeps from posting 3 or 4 times. I don’t understand why you say you feel as if he has what it takes, but he doesn’t stride for it? I would advise you just give a definitive response to the applicant to avoid giving him mixed signals. Feedback can really change a person’s attitude, so better it be clear. 

On 12/18/2019 at 7:59 PM, AparhTurtle said:

-1,  Haven't had any conversations with you. 

This kind of falls under the same thing I said to Vizii. Feedback posted on responses can sway the decision of others who vote. I would rather someone not give any feedback at all than show negative support because they personally haven’t talked to the applicant. I would say it isn’t his job to get to know you, and more your job to get to know him. 

For my own personal feedback, +1. I’ve seen Jer around in game a few times and I can say that he goes out of his way to train and help others. Based on other people’s feedback, he has heavy community support too.

Edited by {GG} Bishopil
  • Like 1
On 12/21/2019 at 10:52 AM, Bishopil said:

Make your original post a +1 or -1, as this would be the equivalent of going neutral. It also keeps from posting 3 or 4 times. I don’t understand why you say you feel as if he has what it takes, but he doesn’t stride for it? I would advise you just give a definitive response to the applicant to avoid giving him mixed signals. Feedback can really change a person’s attitude, so better it be clear. 

This kind of falls under the same thing I said to Vizii. Feedback posted on responses can sway the decision of others who vote. I would rather someone not give any feedback at all than show negative support because they personally haven’t talked to the applicant. I would say it isn’t his job to get to know you, and more your job to get to know him. 

For my own personal feedback, +1. I’ve seen Jer around in game a few times and I can say that he goes out of his way to train and help others. Based on other people’s feedback, he has heavy community support too.

My bad. You’re right. Ill be removing that.

• Friendly 1