[Forum Game] Debate Game

AlexConway

• Community Director

Hello Garnut Gaymers,

PjPvoYr.png

A long time ago on a forums a version ago, there was a forums game title "Debate Me" for example, it's Team vs Team you defend your choice or refute the other! You quote the person before you and either defend them or refute them, it doesn't have to stay on exact topic of the original/previous post, so long as it's related.

Example:
Person 1: Local Places are better, it's simple; who want's some generic sauce that a factory makes, I'd much rather an authentic pizza sauce made by a 82 year old Italian Man named Gino!
Person 2: I disagree, so much food waste and the pasta is always too salty
etc, etc.

Start of thread:

Pineapple on Pizza, is disgusting.

7 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

Pineapple on Pizza, is disgusting.

Well for starters, I'd like to say everyone is entitled to their opinion.
However....

Yours is wrong.

See Pineapple is fuckin great on pizza. Maybe if you got a bunch of toppings that aren't nearly as sweet, the contrast can be jarring, But let's say you're chowin down on some pizza, and you happen to be one of those people that like BBq sauce on their pizza. Typically when I see BBq sauce on pizza, the only savoury thing on the pizza, is going to be the chicken, or sometimes, steak pieces. This of course, isn't counting the cheese or sauce, But I'm counting the sauce as an even middle between Sweet and savoury, because most times, it is.

But when you have the sweet tanginess of the BBq sauce, paired with the also sweet, and sometimes a lil' sour of the pineapple, Then I see it being actually a really good topping. Also I just like pineapple, so naturally, I get it on my pizza whenever I do get pizza on my own.

3 minutes ago, Witchings said:

The Impeachment query is redundant and is not needed.

you ignored the thread starter, thus i'm ignoring you.

3 minutes ago, Homast said:

Well for starters, I'd like to say everyone is entitled to their opinion.
However....

Yours is wrong.

See Pineapple is fuckin great on pizza. Maybe if you got a bunch of toppings that aren't nearly as sweet, the contrast can be jarring, But let's say you're chowin down on some pizza, and you happen to be one of those people that like BBq sauce on their pizza. Typically when I see BBq sauce on pizza, the only savoury thing on the pizza, is going to be the chicken, or sometimes, steak pieces. This of course, isn't counting the cheese or sauce, But I'm counting the sauce as an even middle between Sweet and savoury, because most times, it is.

But when you have the sweet tanginess of the BBq sauce, paired with the also sweet, and sometimes a lil' sour of the pineapple, Then I see it being actually a really good topping. Also I just like pineapple, so naturally, I get it on my pizza whenever I do get pizza on my own.

you ignored the thread starter, thus i'm ignoring you.

Pineapple in general is disgusting weird fucking taste so I disagree that its disgusting but Mushrooms are disgusting have you ever had mushrooms on your steak just eww  

6 minutes ago, Homast said:

You like sweet pizza? You might as well be putting candy on that.

Sweet toppings on pizza is like putting peaches on hamburger. It just does not belong, and the flavor is just horrendous. I like pineapple by itself, but definitely not on pizza.

1 minute ago, Realfirebalz2 said:

Pineapple in general is disgusting weird fucking taste so I disagree that its disgusting but Mushrooms are disgusting have you ever had mushrooms on your steak just eww  

Mushrooms by themselves are absolutely horrid. I cannot stand the taste at all.

• Community Director
6 hours ago, Entity said:

Mushrooms by themselves are absolutely horrid. I cannot stand the taste at all.

I disagree, you know what is disgusting? Chain Pizza places! I'll take the Italian Grandma's pizza anyday

14 minutes ago, Kicks said:

Such as dominos, and m a y b e Pizza Hut.

I actually agree.
Chain pizza places are pretty good, For example, in Toronto, idk if y'all have it in the states, But there's this chain called Reginos Pizza.
Best damn Pizza i've had in canada.
But you talk to me about pizza in the states?
I've only ever been to like, 3 places.
1 I don't know the name of, but It's in Brooklyn NY, on I think 6th street 58th Avenue?
The other ones i've been to, are 2 Bros pizza on uhh.... 26th or 27th and 6th in Manhattan, near the Empire State building.
I don't know if 2 Bros counts as chain, But for me, American pizza places have that much more spirit to them.

If you talk to me however, about Pizza Pizza, I'm actually going to want to slap you in the face.
Pizza Pizza is garbage cardboard ass, and should feel bad.

8 hours ago, Homast said:

If you talk to me however, about Pizza Pizza, I'm actually going to want to slap you in the face.
Pizza Pizza is garbage cardboard ass, and should feel bad.

You've been to NY and you are saying chain pizza is better than pizzerias. you sound dumb asf. don't visit NY again, or if you live in NY, just leave because if you were to say that to a New Yorker, you aint slapping no one and thats onGod 😂

10 minutes ago, Cautious said:

You've been to NY and you are saying chain pizza is better than pizzerias. you sound dumb asf. don't visit NY again, or if you live in NY, just leave because if you were to say that to a New Yorker, you aint slapping no one and thats onGod 😂

As someone who lives in New York (20 min outside of NYC) and im not talking about bumble fuck upstate NY. Im gonna have to agree with that. 

Archived