DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Versettis Resignation from SSO

Ever since I was a member of AFG trying relentlessly to get into 055 (and failing), I tried so hard to become a better player and join the ranks of the legends.  I always looked up to them and wanted to become a part of the brotherhood. 055 was something I never obtained. When we switched over to RU, I decided I would continue that journey and try to join SSO. I can't quite remember how many tries it took me to pass, but I did. I was finally part of an elite faction, and wanted to help it grow and continue to grow as a person. It was an an amazing journey filled with laughter and amazement as we did some wild things as brothers. It is with sadness that I started to lose the enjoyment and spark that I once had for the faction. I wanted to try and stay and keep trying, but I can't keep being half in and half out. It isn't fair to anyone in that faction, especially since I hold an officer rank. They should have officers to look up to. I'm so glad the faction is where it's at, but I cannot stay any longer. I seriously love everyone there. Everyone in SSO (and in GG, but SSO in particular) helped me in a time where I was not sure I would be able to survive. And I will be forever grateful of that. I will never forget them or the brotherhood. I will see all of you around, as I will still be on the server. I won't be tagging anyone because I will still be on the server, except for one. @Ethan Thank you for giving me this opportunity, it was an honor to work with you and become your friend. I'm sorry I wasn't able to find myself back into a position to stay in SSO, but I hope that one day we will meet again and work in a faction together. But until that day, I will still be honored to fight in war with you, as brothers of Russia and Garnet Gaming.

You were a great member of SSO, Versetti. I remember when you attempted 055 tryouts, and we all wanted you to pass, but you failed a few times, you always gave it your best and continued trying! You continued this attitude while in SSO as well up until you hit JLT. You hit a phase where you were on for some days and off others, got through training though, and I thought you were ready for Officer. And you were. The only down side to you being in SSO as an Officer was your activity. The times you were online, you were a bright and inspiring figure! I hope you continue this attitude and mentality in Vega, as all of SSO will miss you and continue to cheer you on as long as you stay true to who you are! There are only a few Generation One members of SSO left, sadly, but things happen. I hope you come back one day if you ever get to be active again. You have definitely earned your reserves, but you know how SSO reserves work ?

Best of luck in Vega, stay fighting for Russia! My favorite saying from you is when you say, "my friend." at the end of your sentences, it's always so nice to hear, lol.

- Your buddy, Ethan

Edited by Ethan
  • Like 1

Versetti moving on to bigger things, good luck brother. Your the only Italian I have respect for. I’m also happy for you man very few get Vega and I’m proud of you dude. Maybe we should get some of this pics from back in the day but instead of Delta vs ISI Delta Vs Vega lol

• Like 1