United States Entry Problems

Dillan

2 minutes ago, Volatos said:

Navy tryout faction

RU has one entry faction. Having two just creates complications. There's a lot of reorganization that needs to be done in that regard and that's kind of the purpose of removing 1MD, as people can't really stick to the current Army/Navy structure. Makes more sense to nix 1MD and call it even, especially with the impending arrival of AFSOC.

2 minutes ago, shrimp said:

RU has one entry faction. Having two just creates complications. There's a lot of reorganization that needs to be done in that regard and that's kind of the purpose of removing 1MD, as people can't really stick to the current Army/Navy structure. Makes more sense to nix 1MD and call it even, especially with the impending arrival of AFSOC.

RU does have one, but they've had it, integrating the officers into one faction would be a mess. The generals would become flooded. Seems to make more problems than solve them.

• Winner 1

Remove the faction that  has the faction Leader as well as his officers on every single day. As well as warrent officers who have put their time and effort in achieving their ranks as a marine.  To go to a  faction with a roster full of  inactive officers and quite literally no numbers at all. Shit they have more officers than they do enlisted rn . Not hacking on army or anything I want to help. But the complete removal of 1MD aint it.

Edited by Michael
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 5
  • The Garnut
8 minutes ago, Michael said:

Remove the faction that  has the faction Leader as well as his officers on every single day. As well as warrent officers who have put their time and effort in achieving their ranks as a marine.  To go to a  faction with a roster full of  inactive officers and quite literally no numbers at all. Shit they have more officers than they do enlisted rn . Not hacking on army or anything I want to help. But the complete removal of 1MD aint it.

So you will be able to achieve the same exact thing under a different name, with the lesser leadership removed. Tagwhoring happened when I decided to remove Rangers and keep Green Beret, please don't let it happen again.

• Like 2

Moving Them together would make things even worse  You think that by merging them and calling it good will just solve the problem because we have so many numbers. It wont work like that. All the officers, warrent officers and high enlisted that are in rn play the server for the marines. To be  a Marine. And for the people in it.  How could eliminating the faction that MOST new US players want to play for solve anything?   over Half the higher ups would want to quit lmao. Trust me i very close to my WOs and Officers.   So now you eliminate a loyal active faction for the Same army its gonna be even if 1MD were to be removed.  

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
20 minutes ago, Michael said:

play the server for the marines

To be fair, I don't think many if any new players would join a server and think to themselves 'No Marines? I'm outta here!'. The reality is that most people, when given a choice, would pick Marines over Army, especially with the context that Marines are directly attached to a SF faction, unlike Army. Marines would still be on the server, just not base Marines. Same thing happened to Navy not that long ago, and SEALs are still here. Fact of the matter is, the whole faction is built upon the basis of being half base/half SF. It's not really something to be proud of, it's more so just kind of something that is.  That being said, I think it goes without saying that most less-skilled players see the Marine option as a way to climb the ranks into a SOF without actually being good at the game, given the attached nature. Removing 1MD would get rid of that.

Edited by shrimpus
  • 300 IQ 1
3 minutes ago, shrimp said:

That being said, I think it goes without saying that most less-skilled players see the Marine option as a way to climb the ranks into a SOF without actually being good at the game,

Marines actually follow our promo cool downs, so the fact that you’re assuming people go into 1MD to climb ranks is not correct. Also, referring to Marines as 

5 minutes ago, shrimp said:

less-skilled

Is just degrading. If you even played as a Marine you’d understand that our guys do one hell of a job clearing and defending points. We have active players on 1MD while 11B is struggling to keep PV2s online. 

• Cringe 5
  • Informative 1
21 minutes ago, shrimp said:

most less-skilled players see the Marine option as a way to climb the ranks into a SOF without actually being good at the game, given the attached nature. Removing 1MD would get rid of that.

This is completely false in my mind. When I use to be a US main this didn't happen. People joined SOC based on tryouts. Maybe the people you're thinking of are people who got handpicked but that doesnt mean anyone can climb the ranks and boom now you're in a SOC faction. If thats whats happening blame the people running SOC and Marines instead of blaming Marines as a whole. If this is really happening fix the leadership roles and this whole issue can be wiped. You never heard of this back on Forrest so I don't know why it's happening now but it has to do with the leadership. And thats just speaking if it is happening not saying it is or isnt. 

Edited by Gamma
Gamma bad at spelling
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 1
24 minutes ago, shrimp said:

To be fair, I don't think many if any new players would join a server and think to themselves 'No Marines? I'm outta here!'. The reality is that most people, when given a choice, would pick Marines over Army, especially with the context that Marines are directly attached to a SF faction, unlike Army. Marines would still be on the server, just not base Marines. Same thing happened to Navy not that long ago, and SEALs are still here. Fact of the matter is, the whole faction is built upon the basis of being half base/half SF. It's not really something to be proud of, it's more so just kind of something that is.  That being said, I think it goes without saying that most less-skilled players see the Marine option as a way to climb the ranks into a SOF ithout actually being good at the game, given the attached nature. Removing 1MD would get rid of that.

I was referring to all the higher enlisted, WOs and Officers that found a home on the server. actually earned their rank on marines . The ones that do stay for the long run and reach these higher ranks. MARSOC doesnt matter to them. Some of them? of course. EX:  Friessk. Depressed bird. Reno. Hallows. Bordelon. Dentonia. Wolf. All people that are high enlisted, WO and Offciers ranks on Marines and all people that im very close with and that i communicate with through out the faction. That are NOT MARSOC. Because they dont do it for the MARSOC they do it because they enjoy the  faction that they chose to join and they do it for their leaders. And im more than grateful That i can have Officers  that respect me. The faction. and everyone in it. What the hell do you think is gonna happen when you have 20-25 People on your faction everyday. Some are gonna be retarded. And we weed them out and take the whitelist. Same as any other faction would. 

Idk Who painted this Picture of Marines But its a one sides picture. WIth  the peoplewho created it seeing only what they want to See. Half the people commenting on the issue having absolutely nothing to do with marines. Talk to marines or know anything about whats going. Everything is great here. Army is in the state its in because Army put themselves their. They get numbers.  they dont have active leadership to keep the numbers. Its not a marines THing or a marines problem . Its an Army Thing its an army problem. Get some people in leader for army who are gonna be active and act just a LITTLE bit like they care about the faction they are leading.

Edited by Michael
  • Cringe 3

I would +1 removing 1MD. I wasn't going to have an opinion on this until Michael completely revealed to me he was completely incapable and unfit he was today. Now, I already knew he was an incompetent leader (removing my MARSOC/Marine reserves for trying to advise him on how to take Marines as a newer player. I let it go because I don't really play on the server anymore. Today, I get told (by Viz and others, NOT MICHAEL), that somebody was saying Me, Jackal, Conway, Shrimps, and Garnet are going to remove Marines. Now, I haven't talked about Marines in a while, let alone about removing 1MD from the server. I ask who is saying this, Viz tells me that it was Michael. Hmm, why is Michael making b old claims and not even confronting me about it? That's Strike 1. With Viz's permission, I enter the MARSOC Officer channel to clear any concern of me removing 1MD from the server. Jer, Regret, Witchings, and Fonza hear me out, with no response from Michael. Once I state that I have nothing to do with this, Fonza proceeds to tell me to stop cringe reacting his posts and then answers for Michael, who hasn't said a word yet. I ask if Michael even heard, and it seems no one knows if he is there, but Michael types that he did indeed hear. I tell him personally that I have nothing to do with removing 1MD. Shortly after, I am kicked from the channel by Michael. Strike 2. I PM him to let him know what I thought about that and I am met with these remarks. Strike 3. Here is the screenshot and part of why I believe that 1) 1MD should be removed and 2) Michael should be replaced.

9321f345d2b4ed49afc10b7d2957f18b.png

Edited by Phantom
  • Cringe 3
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 2
Just now, Phantom said:

I would +1 removing 1MD. I wasn't going to have an opinion on this until Michael completely revealed to me he was completely incapable and unfit he was today. Now, I already knew he was an incompetent leader (removing my MARSOC/Marine reserves for trying to advise him on how to take Marines as a newer player. I let it go because I don't really play on the server anymore. Today, I get told (by Viz and others, NOT MICHAEL), that somebody was saying Me, Jackal, Conway, and Garnet are going to remove Marines. Now, I haven't talked about Marines in a while, let alone about removing 1MD from the server. I ask who is saying this, Viz tells me that it was Michael. Hmm, why is Michael making b old claims and not even confronting me about it? That's Strike 1. With Viz's permission, I enter the MARSOC Officer channel to clear any concern of me removing 1MD from the server. Jer, Regret, Witchings, and Fonza hear me out, with no response from Michael. Once I state that I have nothing to do with this, Fonza proceeds to tell me to stop cringe reacting his posts and then answers for Michael, who hasn't said a word yet. I ask if Michael even heard, and it seems no one knows if he is there, but Michael types that he did indeed hear. I tell him personally that I have nothing to do with removing 1MD. Shortly after, I am kicked from the channel by Michael. Strike 2. I PM him to let him know what I thought about that and I am met with these remarks. Strike 3. Here is the screenshot and part of why I believe that 1) 1MD should be removed and 2) Michael should be replaced.

9321f345d2b4ed49afc10b7d2957f18b.png

You never have anything good to say to me dude lol. Always passive aggressive.  Exactly what i mean. Painting a false a picture. 

• Cringe 5
20 minutes ago, Michael said:

You never have anything good to say to me dude lol. Always passive aggressive.  Exactly what i mean. Painting a false a picture. 

Im in no means to turn against you michael there was ways where I took what phantom gave me and used it to make marsoc as good as it was before i wiped it. With that being said, I know you dont like phantom. Believe me, when I first met the guy I thought he was a prick. But that was cuz I was too much of a pussy to take his criticism at the start. But I grew and realized once actually taking good advice from the guy and using it he is probably on of the best when it comes to assistance with a faction. 

Edited by Redacted