Servers Still Down V2

• The Garnut

You heard it from Facepunch's Development team guys! we're too big of a community, and we have to choose between either getting DDoS'd or being blacklisted, because they are not fond of the way our DDoS protection works. Unfortunately, they also don't have the slightest clue as to how to prevent DDoS attacks themselves, pretty silly, isn't it?

CzZAjtg.png

Who the fuck even cares about what your ping displays at? I have not spoken to a single person who looks out to join a server based off of ping - it's always people sorting by highest playercount.

PS

Don't forget our Rust servers are up, and you can join our blacklisted Garry's Mod servers via the legacy browser!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Winner 1
  • Community Director
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Who the fuck even cares about what your ping displays at? I have not spoken to a single person who looks out to join a server based off of ping - it's always people sorting by highest playercount.

I mean don't you? Fuck the 89 players online I want that sweet sweet 5 ping! "I can't allow people to have fake ping" 

Well better to have a laggy server than no server at all I guess. At least we can still continue DRP and MRP stuff, just hopefully no one actually follows through with the DDOSing nowadays cause then itll be one of those big things all throughout the community, on forums, discord. You peoples know how it is, but yeah luckily the servers are back up. So good job 

• Cringe 2