In-game name: Big Ern YT

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:501141248

Warns: One RDA warn

Timezone: Pacific standard time

Playtime?: 127:17:08

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): EnVy TAG4

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Alright, then so this was the first server I played on and I enjoy it very much and a lot of that enjoyment has also led to feelings of wanting to better the server and from personal experience, I’ve found that being a staff member is the best way to better the server. I will gladly work for free if it means I can help improve the server and its overall quality. I’m a strong believer in fact over feeling, which I believe is a good quality in a staff member. I’m also a person who can recall rules and other things easily which is useful in sits. I’m a good listener and speaker which may be useful.

Those are just characteristics that can be useful in sits and when dealing with people, being a bit young means I have more time to be Staff on Duty. I also am a team player and rarely do I just rage quit from this game. Another thing that I’m useful in is that I’m Semi fluent in Spanish and have a simple grasp on the German language.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 hours, 5 if needed

Did you read the staff rules?: Big Ern YT

+1,  disregarding the short paragraphs. This isn't school or anywhere that complete ESSAYS are important so I'm not going to be picky about that. 

You have a fair amount of playtime so I am sure you know the ins and outs of the server pretty well. Tag is also a good reference to have. Also, you PAY ATTENTION TO THE RULES! So, I like you. 🙂     

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

-1 for the time being, though I have never seen you online (or cant remember cause so many people) I understand that these might not be absolutely necessary but I do enjoy knowing more about someone who will become a potential member of staff. I believe that you do have good details in your paragraphs but would love to see some more, and maybe just add answers for the yellow text questions even thought that might be deemed as important but like I said before I think its good to let us know a litte more about you and some info about past/present/future. Add on to those things then I would be more than happy to give you my +1.

Edited by lyndefish

I understand how people feel but I am going to be blunt here. personally I feel if you can not do a decent staff app you're not fit for staff.
You have no effort in your app and the fact that you have a good referral means nothing when you cant produce something people are impressed by.
You have had more then enough time to rework your app and usually I would just given u a straight -1 for that reason alone.

When you are referred, that person believes that you are not only fit for staff but that you will make a good app.
If I was TAG I would be embarrassed by your application.

You have missed out half of the format. Even if you only answer no, it is better to stick to a format that is given to you. The format is not a guide line, it is how you are supposed to do it. 

I have no issues with you personally and I believe we have met before and you're pretty decent.
But in game attitude should not be a sole reason you get staff.
Please make a better app, beef up your paragraphs, talk about your RDA warn and just say more about your time on the server. I want to give you a plus one but with this app I just cant.
Aside from this nothing personal and I hope you don't take this in a bad light. <3

Good luck on gettin staff!

• Haha 1