Cramps Unban App

Cramps

2 minutes ago, Cold Soldier said:

It's over Good Game.

I should've done more.

Plus, I do trust the executive team, I just had to challenge this decision because to me it seemed to me unjust.

If the evidence seems fit for you

You can lock this.

Dis ain't your thread, I don't know why you're acting like it is lol. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Tayler said:

Also, you have to be pretty stupid to pretty much upload blatant clips of you cheating. If the second gyazo wasn't self recorded and it was a staff or something spectating you maybe I'd be more skeptical about the situation, but considering you hit 3 iron sighted shots in a row like that, I'd have to believe you're sketchy as fuck. Obviously you can be good at the game, but I don't know anyone who has hit shots like this and weren't confirmed cheaters or later admitted to cheating and I played a lot of this server, trust me.

I've even showed Vega members how OP 3rd person sniping is. I don't think you have played in awhile

5 minutes ago, Cold Soldier said:

It's over Good Game.

I should've done more.

Plus, I do trust the executive team, I just had to challenge this decision because to me it seemed to me unjust.

If the evidence seems fit for you

You can lock this.

log off

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, milkdud of africa said:

All third person does is use a calcview to move your view to a different area, it does nothing that would effect where you are aiming. Even if my script uses first person perspective, its still accurate as to where he is aiming.

Third person does affect where you are aiming, first vs third. And don't misconstrue my words, your script may be accurate, I don't know, but the spectate being in first person means the cross hair may not line up with his viewpoint vector in your script as it does shift where you are shooting.

+1 

For a permanent ban, the evidence, in my opinion, is insufficient. You spectated him for about a week now, both phantom and crin and yet they couldn’t make a decision, so they went unconditional with a script? And still, sure, the evidence at some points can be determined as “fishy” but not in anyway solid. You spectated him during wars when there were lots of targets but couldn’t prove anything. Iv watched his sims myself. Be it 1v1 or a team based sim, there would be times he would beaten or outplayed , and I know he was trying. He’s sent me videos he recorded himself of him playing and not once does he flick. 

https://gyazo.com/8a8e3b2569566b54ba103ddf98462dfb

No flicks here, he solidly drags his mouse to his target and drops them. Iv got more of these clips of this counter-evidence doesn’t suffice for you guys. I believe the decision made based off of the limited amount of evidence shown was a poor one. There were times where Cramps has pleaded with me that he isn’t hacking, Vandal can vouch for that because he was there too. Going off of old VAC bans doesn’t exactly assist in proving he is hacking either so let’s leave that out of the arguement. In the one clip with Crin spectating, that isn’t a flick, because wouldn’t he have locked into the gb first, you can’t even prove he aimed in because the clip is in third person. Standing on +1 until I get solid evidence.

4 minutes ago, SamSlayer | GarnetGaming.net said:

You spectated him for about a week now, both phantom and crin and yet they couldn’t make a decision,

Not true, I believed that he was hacking but we knew that he would make a appeal, therefore we went for more proof

4 minutes ago, SamSlayer | GarnetGaming.net said:

n the one clip with Crin spectating, that isn’t a flick, because wouldn’t he have locked into the gb first,

Not entirely true either as there are cheats like citizenhack that have team settings so that you don't target allies, as well as if you actually watch the extended version it shows that he most likely hit his key and locked onto me, but as soon as he hit it he let go as then he had free movement.

Edited by Crin {GG}

This ban appeal has gone almost nowhere. Those +1'ing don't have any valid arguments to prove their claims and some of the +1 even agree his gameplay is fishy. Gildarts, someone who can't possibly be biased as he has never really spoken to the guy and the only gameplay he has seen from him are the recordings you guys have seen can post here to give his opinion on the matter. I think the guy is hacking and he will not be unbanned. Gidlarts can overrule me should he choose.

Guys, if you aren't going to add anything to the discussion, please don't bother posting, it's childish and not moving this forward in any way shape or form.

EDIT: The deny did not load in when this was posted i'm sorry

Edited by [GG] Cypher
  • Like 1
Guest Gildarts

After reviewing the evidence and seeing what happened. I am going to have to agree with Phantom. The evidence is overwhelming from my point of view after being a official game ref for gamebattles (MLG). On multipul games Socom1-3. CoD4/WaW/MW2. Ive spectated thousands of games and seen peoples plays and excuses. I have to say sorry but my vote stands as a ban. 

Sorry.

The Most unbiased staff,
Gildarts

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Yo huh thats litterally him tabbing back in lol huh?

Are you impaired 

2 hours ago, [TW] Nakeys said:

can you show the hole video and you being on top of him while spectating?

That’s what spectating is, that’s how he got the gyazo 

• Like 2