Cramps Unban App

Cramps

Just now, Brandon said:

I dont mean to sound arragant but I really dont see much? I might be missing it though so if I am could you point it out?

2:10 he just shoots the through the bush, even with third person around the corner, there is no way he could have seen him.

8:40 he shoots the guy coming down the hill and the aim vector (green dot on screen) ain't on the guy.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Phantom said:

To be noted: I gave milkdud the go ahead to use his script to watch Cramps. The script is not malicious and doesn't affect the server in any way. All it does is follow the aim vector of the person he is following to look for suspicious shots like flicks or lock-ons through walls, hills, or any other kind of barrier. Cramps' perspective is the window in the top left of the video.

There are some sketchy plays made in this video, but some notable ones are at 2:10 and 8:40. There are some other timestamps that I can't remember, so feel free to look through the whole thing. Also, please pay no mind to the video name, don't know why it was named that way.

Um, I don't see really anything... Tampering with evidence amirite changing the title

Just now, Brandon said:

I dont mean to sound arragant but I really dont see much? I might be missing it though so if I am could you point it out?

That video is 24 minutes long and you just replied in under 10 minutes... Did you actually watch the entire video?

Just now, Phantom said:

2:10 he just shoots the through the bush, even with third person around the corner, there is no way he could have seen him.

8:40 he shoots the guy coming down the hill and the aim vector (green dot on screen) ain't on the guy.

Ahh ok lemme re watch and see if I see it now

Just now, Cold Soldier said:

Um, I don't see really anything... Tampering with evidence amirite changing the title

He changes the title's name and you call it tampering with evidence. 

Keep posts serious and if you were serious, I recommend you cease posting here because you don't seem to be bringing anything relevant to the table.

• Like 1
Just now, Phantom said:

https://imgur.com/a/DH6BIzM

Phantom, the video title does not lend itself to an impartial investigation. That is the relevance. It was changed for whatever reason, but this is relevant to outlook on the entire situation by parties involved in the initial investigation.

2 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

No, I don't. Just like I wouldn't trust or have faith in my government if they were to give someone a death penalty and just go: "D-Don't you have trust in us to execute this man!? We could show you the proof b-but we're not! Just have faith and trust in us!"

Once again, People comparing real life sentencing to a fucking Garry's Mod server.  

You posted this entire fucking thing about Phantom not showing the evidence AFTER he showed the evidence, I really can't believe you guys sometimes. 

3 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Keep posts serious and if you were serious, I recommend you cease posting here because you don't seem to be bringing anything relevant to the table.

If he is hacking, then why is he missing his shots.

5 minutes ago, milkdud of africa said:

how is changing the title of a video i made to something not offensive tampering with evidence

you should of thought about that having your ign milkn*****

Edited by yawns
grammer
Just now, Fupert said:

Once again, People comparing real life sentencing to a fucking Garry's Mod server.  

You posted this entire fucking thing about Phantom not showing the evidence AFTER he showed the evidence, I really can't believe you guys sometimes. 

At the time of making the post, it didn't show up while I was typing it out. And what's wrong with making a real-life comparison? It's the same type of scenario regardless of it being on a game or not. It doesn't make a point moot just because it's not related to gmod, the concept is the same. The point I was making is that no matter what figurehead it is, I'm not going to go off of their word just because they hold a title/rank.

2 minutes ago, Cold Soldier said:

If he is hacking, then why is he missing his shots.

Because he knows that we're watching and if he hits every single shot he would get banned within a day. After someone went ahead and told him that myself and others had been spectating him he became a lot more careful and started intentionally missing shots to not be suspicious.

Edited by Crin {GG}
1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Keep in mind, appeals should be professional with all evidence provided.

But Phantom, saying that all should be serious yet you are letting a player break two rules on the server.

• Using scripts on the server just to catch someone to hack.
  • And the Goats name is "milkn*****" 

Just now, GG | Vandal said:

https://imgur.com/a/DH6BIzM

Phantom, the video title does not lend itself to an impartial investigation. That is the relevance. It was changed for whatever reason, but this is relevant to outlook on the entire situation by parties involved in the initial investigation.

You know milkdud and how he is. However, he doesn't know the guy. He recorded that video, saw that he was really sketchy and called it "cramps has gay." He changed afterwards when I said in my post "I don't know why he named it that." Not a big deal. Me and multiple other players think that he is hacking and all this thread has demonstrated is that those who are +1ing know nothing about the player and they don't trust teh executive team, especially someone who hasn't been wrong about at hacker yet. I obliged and posted the video and made my claims. Cramps is shifty and made multiple attempts to come to me and get close and/or try to shake heat off himself. Despite being told to relax if he wasn't hacking, he continually complained to me and others that he didn't like being spectated. His direct behavior by itself is enough to arouse suspicion. This was over the course of more than a week, mind you, not just one day. At the end of the day, this is a gmod server, and guy has plenty of circumstantial evidence on him to be banned.

• Like 1