Cramps Unban App

Cramps

7 minutes ago, [GG] Cypher said:

Because it would show evidence of him missing shots, doing poorly at some times and not cheating during the war. It's very relevant to the situation because it shows game play of him when he is supposedly "hacking" For now i'm remaining impartial and not giving a +1 or -1 but I believed this comment was necessary. 

Agreed. I have a feeling something along the lines of: "Oh, he only turned them on straight at that gyazo clip, nowhere else though. We can't show that he was hacking anywhere else in the video."

Cramps ever since the first time we did sims I suspected you of having ESP at least. As soon as we finished those Sim rounds I was looking at your other bans from other Source servers...  https://docs.google.com/document/d/189ai1AaS5yla0tyU1s16XjyXFI-D-okFEMVFjk2J1Z8/edit?usp=sharing   here's a list of  SOME of the bans that he has .

This isn't concrete evidence, but this combined with the actual evidence is enough for me to have you stay banned. 

Just now, [TW] Nakeys said:

https://gyazo.com/83199722384050a8e743122dd9ab1e6d tell me if im wrong, but if he was cheating wouldnt he snape on the player right in front of him or a player surrending? and if you tell me that it is because your body is on top of him, why he never locked on phantom or someone else when he was being spectate playing war?

Good point. I have seen aimbot to snap to a player nearest Cramps; Not in the sky.

Just now, Fupert said:

Cramps ever since the first time we did sims I suspected you of having ESP at least. As soon as we finished those Sim rounds I was looking at your other bans from other Source servers...  https://docs.google.com/document/d/189ai1AaS5yla0tyU1s16XjyXFI-D-okFEMVFjk2J1Z8/edit?usp=sharing   here's a list of  SOME of the bans that he has .

This isn't concrete evidence, but this combined with the actual evidence is enough for me to have you stay banned. 

There is no other evidence? huh? anyway just because they have cheated before doesnt mean hes cheating now. Ive watched this dude play OSU. Also most of these bans say he was unbanned also most say he wasnt hacking lol. 

Just now, Brandon said:

There is no other evidence? huh? anyway just because they have cheated before doesnt mean hes cheating now. Ive watched this dude play OSU. Also most of these bans say he was unbanned also most say he wasnt hacking lol. 

I don't get why you're defending this guy this hard Brandon.. It's pretty fucking obvious to me that if he has Aimbotted and used ESP on other servers before there's a chance he could do it on here. Cramps purposely tried to get all buddy buddy with everyone so no one would suspect him.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Fupert said:

He said his game ban was from unturned to you, but a few hours ago he told us it was from CS:GO, which means he is lying about his bans. he is also pretty obviously hacking if youve seen him in game. He also claimed his account is from 2012, but it was created in 2015 as shown here https://steamid.eu/profile/76561198189668107

30 minutes ago, Crin {GG} said:

I was on a Vega class with my name and job invisible, and as you see he flicks up and locks onto me spectating him(When spectating I believe it puts your playermodel above them, like you're sitting on their head.)

Not adding my opinion, because I cannot give one without being biased. My only question to you is that if spectating forced a snap out of a aim-bot, why would we use spectate? You would watch someone snap to the sky constantly and not see any suspect behavior. I don't believe that this clip shows any sort of proof, though, as I said, I will refrain from offering my personal opinion.

Just now, Fupert said:

I don't get why you're defending this guy this hard Brandon.. It's pretty fucking obvious to me that if he has Aimbotted and used ESP on other servers before there's a chance he could do it on here. Cramps purposely tried to get all buddy buddy with everyone so no one would suspect him.

This dude Cramps kept making excuses for everything, even before begin accused of it. His gameplay is consistently suspicious and his behavior when confronted shifts to someone that is nervous and hiding something. I have the reputation of never being wrong about a hacker, and I can say with 99.9% certainty that this guy is hacking. I couldn't care less if he is really good, because I personally don't care about being good anymore. However, when I have many people everyday complaining to me about him, it becomes and issue for the server and its players. Those of you who are claiming "bias" right off the bat, you're either biased yourself and friends with Cramps or too ignorant.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Duel said:

Do you people have no trust or faith in your executive staff team?

There's 25 minutes of footage they've been given and went off on, and was recorded and given to Phantom by another retired member aside from myself. I was brought in because I'm an old friend of Phantom's and I reviewed the footage as well, and we brought up the idea to question him a bit on hacking to see what he was willing to admit to, and if he had a solid alibi. 

During the "interrogation" he'd asked after to show one of the clips he recorded to prove he's skilled at the game and that the claims weren't overblown.

Based off all the circumstantial evidence, the recording we have of him, and the clips he's submitted, there's tons of issues that arise. His cross-hair not aligning with people's hitbox when shooting, being able to track people through solid material, and the clips he submitted showcasing a whole other playstyle that was completely legitimate, but showed stark contrast to the video we took of him without him knowing. 

I'm not going to go past my jurisdiction and post the video, the executives and the person who recorded can do that if they want. I'm also going to clear something else up; he's a considerably skilled player. I completely believe his former accolades on other games, but that doesn't exclude him from judgement on this individually. There's no denying he's using hacks to try and push himself to being uncontested, a level above from the rest. We've seen it a dozen times before on the community, the most prominent being Ritesh. Being good doesn't exclude you from the conversation. 

As for the alibi, this person tried making the claim to me that 300 hours of hacking on Counter-strike was out of "boredom". Complete lie. People hack because of two reasons, glorification or sadistic pleasure. There's nothing boring about eviscerating competition in a competitive arena. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, a note to you people +1'ing so quickly, as if everyone here's a part-time executive. I'm not saying don't express your voice, I'm the last person who'd advocate for that, but I'm just taken back just how many people are completely certain and adamant about his innocence, as if it was as clear as day. If your opinion is uninformed, it doesn't count. 

Garnet relies on people handling sensitive scenarios such as this maturely, and that doesn't just go for the staff. He relies on it every single time he thinks about adding anything to the server for your benefit. Not respecting a process as simple as waiting for evidence, or hearing out from your executives tells Garnet that he can't trust the community with handling anything extra that might help the server- whether it's a new faction, events, etc. 

Grow up community, for your own sake. 

where are those 25mins clips? 

2 minutes ago, Duel said:

Do you people have no trust or faith in your executive staff team?

There's 25 minutes of footage they've been given and went off on, and was recorded and given to Phantom by another retired member aside from myself. I was brought in because I'm an old friend of Phantom's and I reviewed the footage as well, and we brought up the idea to question him a bit on hacking to see what he was willing to admit to, and if he had a solid alibi. 

During the "interrogation" he'd asked after to show one of the clips he recorded to prove he's skilled at the game and that the claims weren't overblown.

Based off all the circumstantial evidence, the recording we have of him, and the clips he's submitted, there's tons of issues that arise. His cross-hair not aligning with people's hitbox when shooting, being able to track people through solid material, and the clips he submitted showcasing a whole other playstyle that was completely legitimate, but showed stark contrast to the video we took of him without him knowing. 

I'm not going to go past my jurisdiction and post the video, the executives and the person who recorded can do that if they want. I'm also going to clear something else up; he's a considerably skilled player. I completely believe his former accolades on other games, but that doesn't exclude him from judgement on this individually. There's no denying he's using hacks to try and push himself to being uncontested, a level above from the rest. We've seen it a dozen times before on the community, the most prominent being Ritesh. Being good doesn't exclude you from the conversation. 

As for the alibi, this person tried making the claim to me that 300 hours of hacking on Counter-strike was out of "boredom". Complete lie. People hack because of two reasons, glorification or sadistic pleasure. There's nothing boring about eviscerating competition in a competitive arena. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, a note to you people +1'ing so quickly, as if everyone here's a part-time executive. I'm not saying don't express your voice, I'm the last person who'd advocate for that, but I'm just taken back just how many people are completely certain and adamant about his innocence, as if it was as clear as day. If your opinion is uninformed, it doesn't count. 

Garnet relies on people handling sensitive scenarios such as this maturely, and that doesn't just go for the staff. He relies on it every single time he thinks about adding anything to the server for your benefit. Not respecting a process as simple as waiting for evidence, or hearing out from your executives tells Garnet that he can't trust the community with handling anything extra that might help the server- whether it's a new faction, events, etc. 

Grow up community, for your own sake. 

I may've +1 too quickly, but with the insuffiecent evidence and the delay of the prosecutors replaying and not posting. I will keep my +1 until the whole video is posted, sufficient evidence is brought up, and I am proven wrong.

Until then this will stay a +1

Just now, [TW] Nakeys said:

where are those 25mins clips? 

4 minutes ago, Duel said:

I'm not going to go past my jurisdiction and post the video, the executives and the person who recorded can do that if they want.