Overhaul certain parts of the DarkRP F4 menu

Description: A few recommendations for things that could be added to improve the current F4 menu on DarkRP. Add various commands to the f4 menu that could be beneficial to many players both new and old along with small description of what the command does as well as what it is when typed. The description could be shown in the blank space under the command buttons. Create new tabs for easy access to the hat/blood/credit menus that could be between the jobs menu and ammo menu. Remove rebirth totem and the request gun license command. Add a current prop limit counter that adjusts with the limit as well as a prop counter for how many you have spawned that would be right next to it. If possible a way to disable/enable the custom escape menu.

Reasoning: The commands added would be useful to many new players who don't have a grasp on our commands or systems yet (along with vets who may not know). The extra tabs for those menus would provide an easy quality of life access to both the hats/credits, and a much easier way to access blood if you don't know the console command. If not extra tabs perhaps a command in the command tab to access them. The rebirth totem has no use considering it's both wildly too expensive, and would create issues in combat when used. The gun license request breaks the hud usually. The prop limit counter/ability to disable the escape menu would be another nice QoL change for people building. 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

Commands to add to the command tab with descriptions - 

• /placehit - /placehit Opens the hit menu to place a hit for a small price.
  • /give - Gives money to the current player you're looking at.
  • /report - /report Opens the report menu for easy staff assistance as need be.
  • /hats - /hats Opens the donator hat menu.
  • /delivery - /delivery Starts the delivery job when playing as deliveryman.
  • /rape - /rape Attempts to rape the current player you're looking at.
  • /hits - /hits Opens the hit menu when playing as hitman to claim hits.
  • What would be /bloodcolor or /donatioblood for the blood menu.
Edited by TheDudeAbidesV2
  • Winner 1
27 minutes ago, Volatos said:

Just a question to clarify, does the rebirth totem work like the MRP rebirth token to prestige the player?

No clue. I've never see anyone use one so I may be missing something, but I didn't believe it did anything particularly. I didn't realize it did that on Mrp. 

3 hours ago, Volatos said:

Just a question to clarify, does the rebirth totem work like the MRP rebirth token to prestige the player?

The rebirth token on MRP reads Medal of Honor or Hero of the Federation (I don't really remember), but it doesn't provide an inherent upgrade. On DRP, you simply get a tag under your name showing prestige level, and you get two new classes.

• 2 months later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.

Edited by eXg-Buddha