Quick Wanting Issues / Abuse

StevieT

Description: A complete Removal of quick wanting with key binds, or changing the rules to be able to kill police officers if they are trying to arrest you even without a want on you. I'm not here to complain about me being warned for RDM. I was warned for it because I killed the police while they were trying to arrest me (I wasn't wanted). The whole issue is that it takes less than a second to hit a key to want someone, and a split second later they can just hit you with the baton. I played police for a few hours every now and then and you are put at an insane advantage over others with keybinding wants.
	Reasoning: This will result in a more fair playing ground for everyone. You shouldn't have to wait to be wanted to shoot the police officer when It is  obvious they are chasing after you with their red batons out and swinging them. It just seems idiotic to me to have to wait especially if you can get wanted and arrested within seconds.

Additional Information: Example of when you should be allowed to kill police : https://gyazo.com/1935faf4d5060d9e2919eef5c8390a37
Edited by StevieT
  • Disagree 2

Although I find it extremely annoying when I am just sitting in the street and all of a sudden, in a split second, am transported to prison; I do not want a removal of this. It is already difficult enough trying to accurately quick want someone, as they have to be standing almost perfectly still. Trying to arrest them with a baton is impossible unless they're standing still. Just wait until you're wanted, then shoot back. This just poses potential RDM issues, where a reportee will try and say "Well he was chasing me so I shot him!". The rules as well as permissions are fine how they are, albeit annoying. 

5 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

Although I find it extremely annoying when I am just sitting in the street and all of a sudden, in a split second, am transported to prison; I do not want a removal of this. It is already difficult enough trying to accurately quick want someone, as they have to be standing almost perfectly still. Trying to arrest them with a baton is impossible unless they're standing still. Just wait until you're wanted, then shoot back. This just poses potential RDM issues, where a reportee will try and say "Well he was chasing me so I shot him!". The rules as well as permissions are fine how they are, albeit annoying. 

Yeah I completely understand where you are coming from. I just think its a little bit annoying sometimes

-1, police are generally at a disadvantage anyway, not many people actively play them every day, and alot of people are in parties. It may be annoying, but it really isn't that bad to wait the jail time then return to whatever you were doing. Players should always be aware of what they are doing, and who's around them. If they believe a cop RDA'd them, they should report it.

• 4 weeks later...