DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fier Staff Application

Lex_

In-game name: SSO COL Alex Endroff

Previous names: Torch, Fier, Tower, Overlord

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1138414

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime: | SSO COL Alex Endroff has played for 1624:26:05.

TeamSpeak / Microphone: Yes, to both.

Record Garry's Mod videos: Yes-ish. I use ReLive and sometimes it just isn't reliable, and OBS is laggy as hell.

Referrals: Kendal/Milton, Koulit, Joe Budden, Conway

Past experiences as staff: 

• Canadian's Turf - 2015 to 2019. Highest rank as superadmin. I have since resigned from the position although I still have access to do things.
  • GarnetGaming MilitaryRP - 2018, trialmoderator, and 2019 moderator.

How do you plan on benefiting the server?

The answer you see here might be similar to the one in my previous application. I have experience in a manager position back when I was actually responsible for Canadian's Turf. Those responsibilities ranged from staff management (we didn't do applications and had unanimous votes to give people moderator) to content on the server.

I've used on D3A in my previous two times as a staff member. I have an understanding of the tools that staff actively use in resolving sits, reports, and appeals. I've helped more than a few times in previous appeals and reports (such as more recently the Silo ban appeal) using my experience as a superadmin on CT. I'm an unbiased third-party when it comes to anything staff related and tons of active time on my hands to use putting that into the server in various areas.

Previous applications:

• September 2018 (Accepted)
  • March 2019 (Denied)
  • July 2019 (Accepted)

Previous bans: None.

How much time do you have for this role: Plenty

Edited by Torch
* Adding referrals
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Community Director

+1 I know back in your GB COL days we never got along, AT ALL. After, fully getting to know you, you're someone with an opinion I can truly count on. I can confidently say you were always helpful in sits, and it'd be great to have someone else on the staff team with knowledge of game mechanics/coding. 

@Torch - Add me to refs

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1

+1 and add me as a refferal

Fier is probably one of the most mature players on the server. If you look at his forum history, you can see just how well written and thought out each and every one of his posts are. I feel that he truly cares for this community and that he would make a great addition to the staff team. The only problem i currently see is your 2 paragraphs could use some beefing up. Good luck

Despite my limited reactions with Fier, there are a few things I've picked up over time.

• Very rational individual.
  • Strong critical thinking skills.
  • Creative and ambitious.
  • Super mild-tempered. 

That being said, hope to see what you'll do in this chaotic time in the server's history where the server itself will be changing a whole lot. Stick around long enough this time, because I'm curious to see what kind of impact you'll make.

+1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
34 minutes ago, shrimp said:
  • Super mild-tempered. 

+1. Perfectly described Fier. Have known him for months now, does not get into any problems whatsoever, approached every problem unbiased and with an open mind. Admits when at fault and is open to other's opinions. Feel free to put me down as a referral. Good Luck!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shrimp said:

Despite my limited reactions with Fier, there are a few things I've picked up over time.

• Super mild-tempered. 

1+ , shrimps summed everything up pretty nicely here.

With you being staff in the past (And a pretty good one at that) It only makes sense that you would be a good pick. With having a sense of level headedness and common sense makes you a good pick for staff. Too many good things to say about you all in one post so I'll keep it sort 

+1

We've been up and down quite a lot, especially recently, we haven't talked in awhile and I don't really know how much you've changed since you last got denied on staff, hopefully though it's been long enough where they'll look past that and accept this, because you're mature and I think you'll be able to handle situations well. +1

+1

back before i left (november/october) i commented on one of firs posts that there is no way he shouldn’t apply for staff. i had known he was staff before, but at the moment he really proved to me that he was capable of maturaty and leadership. I think that it is honestly an easy decision  to accept his application. His ability to diffuse every situation and his overall knowledge of GG are two clear reasons for him to be staff.