DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Pencil's Byebye

14 hours ago, Pencil said:

i'll miss you too little man.  what you wrote acc gave some feels so ❤️

Hey 😞 im not little anymore, I pwomise. Anyways im really sad to see you go, I hope youll still be in TS and down to play other games.

• Like 1

You know how to get in touch if you ever want to play like league. Regardless of you're disgusting sense of humor, you seem like a pretty chill guy. 

17 hours ago, Jackal said:

Try having fun playing games assuming you decide to play legit otherwise fuck off. 3Head

I wouldnt worry about this type of stuff, showing this much toxicity simply because you decided to cheat on a game says more about them. Give people with social anxiety a keyboard and a screen and suddenly everyones trying to pop off.

Also, i'm inclined to believe that you started hacking in November. Because the lord knows you weren't throwing up anything impressive in my MARSOC(joke)

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
On 1/30/2020 at 2:53 PM, Pencil said:

1;0;0;1;1;0;0;1;0;0;0;ValveBiped.Bip01_Spine4;7;0.2;1;0;1;0;0;0;0;coolvetica;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;10006;10006;0;2309;0;0;0;0.5;0;0;0;0;0;0;

this man really put a config in his post

• Like 5
  • Toxic 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
On 1/30/2020 at 5:53 PM, Pencil said:

I'm making this more out of just saying yeah, I did hack. How long? Since November 25th 2019. That's about it, not much more to say. 

that's fucked, sucks you hacked when you were doing fine w/o it. 

• 2 weeks later...