Pencil's Byebye

3 hours ago, Pencil said:

@Milton Thanks for the ban. Was fun to argue with you when you were in GRU

https://youtu.be/gmyflYAkKoE

Never really talked to you much but you seem pretty chill, excluding the whole GRU thing lmao,  its pretty shitty that you decided to cheat though,  atleast you admitted to it unlike many others, cya next banwipe

Edited by Maple
  • Cringe 1
2 hours ago, Pencil said:

Was fun to argue with you when you were in GRU.

I was heated when you did that back when  I was in GRU. But looking back on it, probably some of the most fun i've had on the server was when I was in GRU. We had our ups and downs, but overall man i'm bummed that you cheated :T especially since we were just starting to get along.

• Like 1

can't give out more reacts so >.<

On 1/30/2020 at 8:11 PM, Ting said:

damn. ok. so i thought we were chill, so i’ll prob miss u a lot. you actually taught me a lot so i’m thankful for that. Sad to see you go, you did some great shit and you definitely made a lasting impression on the community. 

i'll miss you too little man.  what you wrote acc gave some feels so ❤️

On 1/30/2020 at 8:21 PM, Viva said:

call me a fat fuck lmao

Edited by Pencil
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Pencil said:

@Bear Lockness Thanks for FMG. Sad we didn't make it into SSO together back on Siberia. You were the main reason I wanted to stick around cause it actually felt like I was making an impact when someone recognized me and said I was a good medic main and deserved a gun.

@Jackal Thanks for the V handpick almost a year ago. Honestly looking back at it, I wish I stayed and continued to be good friends with you instead of ruining it.

@Ghost 1;0;0;1;1;0;0;1;0;0;0;ValveBiped.Bip01_Spine4;7;0.2;1;0;1;0;0;0;0;coolvetica;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;0;10006;10006;0;2309;0;0;0;0.5;0;0;0;0;0;0; siege sometime ok?

@Milton Thanks for the ban. Was fun to argue with you when you were in GRU.

@WeirdChamp I miss you man.

@skrt i f r o z e

Might add some more tags, might not. Those are the main people that stick out to me at the moment and that have had the most memorable experiences with. I'm making this more out of just saying yeah, I did hack. How long? Since July 7th 2019. That's about it, not much more to say. I'll be in TS from time to time to talk to friends.

See you next ban wipe

you upset me when you don't tag me 😞

3 hours ago, Jackal said:

Try having fun playing games assuming you decide to play legit otherwise fuck off. 

I have been, mostly rainbow and mw and it's quite fun. For the most part though I'm tryna focus on schoolwork since I have 4 maths. I understand your anger and completely where you're coming from, especially since you had to play against it. I apologize for that. Appreciate you responding, thought you'd just cringe react and think nothing of it, but I respect it. Good luck on the server man. If you ever decide to be friends again, I'd be more than happy to play league or mw sometime again.

Also checked the date I actually got the cheat, not started being a member, so it was 3 months. Still scummy though, I wont deny that. @Jackal

Edited by Pencil
  • Friendly 5