Trouble In Terrorist Town Update [02/04/2020]

Nutter

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

NOTE: if any of the following items did not update properly, please update me, this is my first time modifying the TTT gamemode and it's throwing me off, unlike DarkRP.

Monday Afternoon, not even peak time

TDkSgp0.png

Been this way for a couple hours now, time for TTT #2? - our only bottleneck is gathering a larger staff team!

Credit System

bwkWQ6A.png

Traitor

Poison Station - *Custom Coded* will look identical to the health station, but instead of healing you, it'll damage you. 5 damage per tick.

Price: 1 credit

M4A1s - *Custom Coded* imported the CS:S weapon model and surpressed its sound further to be almost silent unless another player is directly besides you

Stealthy Boots - *Custom Coded* remove walking sounds until the end of the round for quiet gameplay 

Price: 2 credits

Detective

Lightweight - *Custom Coded* receive a speed buff

+15% to original values

Lightweight+ - *Custom Coded* receive an additional speed buff

+25% to original values

Price: 1 credit (Lightweight as a prerequisite)

Miscellaneous

Karma penalty - auto-bans will now occur opon reaching 500 karma

Do NOT revenge kill RDMers, report them instead, or wait for them to get banned!

After-Round Deathmatch has been enabled - betray your teammates once the round is over

Max Karma - Raised from 1250 to 1500

Detective Hat - removed due to conflict with PointShop

Traitor Knife - Damage raised from 50 to 100 for potentially 1-shotting anybody with the exception of detectives wearing armor

Donator Options

These have yet to be implemented, but will be in the very near future when I re-work Pointshop!

CS:GO Knives

6YTiSN0.png

Smokes

ad8546d95534d1867fbd99c287bb8516.png

• Like 4
  • Spicy 1
  • Winner 1

This looks amazing! Finally we are getting a long awaited update for TTT. Just a side question - would duel staffing for TTT and DarkRP be an option, as some of us DarkRP players wind down on TTT and would like to help the server out in the meantime. Sorry to bother you like this on am update, and I can't wait to play some more TTT. 

• Winner 1
  • The Garnut
57 minutes ago, eXg-Buddha said:

This looks amazing! Finally we are getting a long awaited update for TTT. Just a side question - would duel staffing for TTT and DarkRP be an option, as some of us DarkRP players wind down on TTT and would like to help the server out in the meantime. Sorry to bother you like this on am update, and I can't wait to play some more TTT. 

You're not bothering me at all. The only issue with dual staffing is the fact that you would be expected to perform similarly to other staff in the respected servers in order to not get demoted, or heck, perform beyond in order to get promoted. If you have alot of time on your hands, this isn't a bad idea.

• Like 1
  • Community Director
39 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Enjoy! let me know how you like Enigma. He's our only staff member there for the time being.

Enigma has been really helpful on the server, handles situations very well.

Also nice update! Love the credit system portion.

• Friendly 2